Check your account email address ×

The whining here about the media here is hysterical.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Spinner is following orders to continue to feed the fear machine as long as possible.............

:lol:

......................even if it has been proven over and over again, with facts, how corrupt/left leaning his sources of info are, he must continue the good fight in the name of the Democratic party!! 

libs5.jpg

3 minutes ago, irv said:

......................even if it has been proven over and over again, with facts, how corrupt/left leaning his sources of info are, he must continue the good fight in the name of the Democratic party!! 

libs5.jpg

Speaking of which, I saw Chemical Barbie popped back in for a quick beating.  :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Speaking of which, I saw Chemical Barbie popped back in for a quick beating.  :lol:

I can't even be bothered reading his nonsense anymore. Calling him stupid, delusional, and a moron is being polite. :news:

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

:lol: 

I liken it to your & Vine's comments earlier about Trump having opportunity to be a reassuring force and exude confidence. The media has had this same opportunity. Instead and as usual, they have chosen to fan the flames. Rather than take a measured approach and disseminate facts they have taken every opportunity to further the panic for their own gain. Why this surprises anyone is a mystery, the media does this with everything.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I liken it to your & Vine's comments earlier about Trump having opportunity to be a reassuring force and exude confidence. The media has had this same opportunity. Instead and as usual, they have chosen to fan the flames. Rather than take a measured approach and disseminate facts they have taken every opportunity to further the panic for their own gain. Why this surprises anyone is a mystery, the media does this with everything.

Well said. :bc:

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

More whining 

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Oh, nicely done Capt. Sparrow!

:bc:

Just now, Kivalo said:

No, more trolling. :news:

All I'm doing is pointing out facts.

So your theory is the precautions being enacted are based on media created frenzy rather than scientific facts from the experts in the field? 

• Gold Member
Just now, frenchy said:

So your theory is the precautions being enacted are based on media created frenzy rather than scientific facts from the experts in the field? 

No. Where did I say or even insinuate that? Those are entirely your words. I am merely pointing out that the media isn't being responsible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Who is the public following on this? The administration or the media and why is that? 

Just now, Kivalo said:

No. Where did I say or even insinuate that? Those are entirely your words. I am merely pointing out that the media isn't being responsible.

Maybe you need to be more selective of where you get your news. 

cable news channels became entertainment rather than sources of Legitimate news a long time ago. 

if people are stupid enough to buy into opinion based infotainment as news, I don’t know what to say. 

quick look around this forum is all one needs to do. 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Who is the public following on this? The administration or the media and why is that? 

Does that somehow justify the media exacerbating the situation?

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Maybe you need to be more selective of where you get your news. 

cable news channels became entertainment rather than sources of Legitimate news a long time ago. 

if people are stupid enough to buy into opinion based infotainment as news, I don’t know what to say. 

quick look around this forum is all one needs to do. 

Jesus Christ your stupid. Does it really sound like I am getting my news from the MSM? Pointing out their utter failure means I am believe the shit they say?

I have regualry blasted the MSM for fanning the flames on a wide range of issues, this is just the latest one.

17 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

And this justifies the media's behavior how?

You’re convinced that the media created this “hysteria”? I’m convinced that mess came from a weak administration that revolves around the ego of one man. People looked, they watched, and they knew that he was full of shit. That empowers certain elements within the media. 

Edited by spin_dry

32 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

true story