Check your account email address ×

Early post market trading.

I can't imagine the billions some managers made on this little dust up while others took it in the shorts.  And I have no doubt DC filled their pockets (and will continue to do so with pharma companies) to the brim too.  What a mess.

Just now, 1jkw said:

As long bailout money   is promised the market will keep going.

Sure, but I look for those who buy companies and hold for the long term.  The US exposure isn't a major factor for me and hasn't been.

46 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No, promises of more bailout money.

This. ^^^^^. The market is pricing in that America is in recession and will be for some time. Now the fed can play their little shell game 

Edited by spin_dry

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

This. ^^^^^. The market is pricing in that America is in recession and will be for some time. Now the fed can play their little shell game 

Yes, we are all listening to your prognostications....only in the absence of Ben tho.  Try to up your entertainment game for a bigger audience.

:lol:

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, we are all listening to your prognostications....only in the absence of Ben tho.  Try to up your entertainment game for a bigger audience.

You actually think today was indicative of some type of stabilization? :lol: 

Let me do that again. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Sure you don’t. 

Relax.  I’m sure you can find plenty of other ways to be sad tomorrow.  Hey, spread it here so we can all enjoy your toiling and flailing through life.  :lmao:

Just now, spin_dry said:

Up $2k from being down $30k. :lol: 

Ahhh yes, the glass is always half empty.  You really are a good person for the mental health industry.  :lmao:

Try not to hate those that have made a better life than you.  That’s a WHOLE LOT of people to hate.

34 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Up $2k from being down $30k. :lol: 

Down $30k???  Are you all right man. Seems hatred is clouding your cognitive abilities. Either that or early stage dementia. 

And,  $ signs aren't normally used to describe normal daily fluctuations in the stock market. 

You might be having a mental breakdown. 

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Down $30k???  Are you all right man. Seems hatred is clouding your cognitive abilities. Either that or early stage dementia. 

And,  $ signs aren't normally used to describe normal daily fluctuations in the stock market. 

You might be having a mental breakdown. 

Address the dollar figure with Zam. He opened the door.