Check your account email address ×

CNBC’s Jim Cramer Hits Trump for Leisure Time Amid Dow Bloodbath: ‘We All Want More Leadership… We Don’t Want Golfing’

52 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m just imagining the frothing and spit flying if Obama showed up at The CDC wearing a campaign hat and told people that he’s a natural at this stuff and should have been a doctor.  :lmao:

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!

THE FUCKING OUTRAGE WOULD BE OFF THE HOOK!!!!!

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m just imagining the frothing and spit flying if Obama showed up at The CDC wearing a campaign hat and told people that he’s a natural at this stuff and should have been a doctor.  :lmao:

Trump did that? 

32 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey Melania is getting shit done! I like her! :bc: 

I'd like to see her use one of those half height porta potties, like a real hard hat..........although the construction site shitter is probably cleaner than the slots the Donald has stuck his dick in.

Image result for HALF HEIGHT PORTA POTTIES

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'd like to see her use one of those half height porta potties, like a real hard hat..........although the construction site shitter is probably cleaner than the slots the Donald has stuck his dick in.

Image result for HALF HEIGHT PORTA POTTIES

I hate those things

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump fiddles in FLA while Melania fiddles in DC overseeing a tennis court being built.

Image result for melania trump hard hat

Her comeback is just so special.

https://twitter.com/FLOTUS/status/1235616174899171328

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPANJQ6O9bU

And the orange buffoon bitching about Obama is special.

Must be one hell of a sammich they are building.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Orange man -“I know so much, I should have been a doctor!”

Also Orange man - “Will the flu vaccine work on Coronavirus?”

Why bother , the dumb fucking cult member see absolutely zero issue with either of those statements 

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

Orange man -“I know so much, I should have been a doctor!”

Also Orange man - “Will the flu vaccine work on Coronavirus?”

The orange man said he didn't know that the flu killed people, the orange man's grandfather was killed by the flu.

You just can't make this stuff up.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Why bother , the dumb fucking cult member see absolutely zero issue with either of those statements 

True story.

9 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump fiddles in FLA while Melania fiddles in DC overseeing a tennis court being built.

Image result for melania trump hard hat

Her comeback is just so special.

https://twitter.com/FLOTUS/status/1235616174899171328

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPANJQ6O9bU

And the orange buffoon bitching about Obama is special.

let's guess you are with pampers upset now about Trump proposing a w2 workers tax break to help ride out this crash 

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

let's guess you are with pampers upset now about Trump proposing a w2 workers tax break to help ride out this crash 

The tax cut is just more borrowing that will give the market a little bounce just like the 1/2 point rate cut did, and then what?

Something that borrowing would be better spent on would be paid leave for those who have to miss work because of Covid 19, or helping the uninsured or underinsured pay for the medical bills that will arise because of the Covid 19, the borrowed money should be directed at Covid 19. Of course all our short sighted president is concerned about is his re-election and he thinks that all hinges on the stock market, it's not about the country and the citizens it's about him and his fragile ego.

Lets's look at the payroll tax cut for the working person Ezra, how much extra does that come to for the average working man a week? Do some math Ezra, we know the average withholding is about 11% which for the average worker is $102.00 a week, so what's the payroll tax cut going to be 10%, maybe 20%.......$10.00, $20.00 a week eh? Now for a 1 percenter such as me it's substantial, do I need it? No. Will I take it? Of course I will.

Now what's better for the working person Ezra? Getting 10 or 20 dollars a week extra or getting paid for those weeks they are not able to work due to the illness, remember you want what's best for the working stiff :thumbsup:

Recently, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) released their report on the Usual Weekly Earnings of Wage and Salary Workers. Using information from the fourth fiscal quarter of 2019, the BLS claims that in that quarter, the median income for a full-time wage or salary worker on a weekly basis was $936. For a 40-hour work week, this translates to a yearly income of approximately $48,672. This is a 4% increase on the previous year.

https://www.thestreet.com/personal-finance/average-income-in-us-14852178

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The tax cut is just more borrowing that will give the market a little bounce just like the 1/2 point rate cut did, and then what?

Something that borrowing would be better spent on would be paid leave for those who have to miss work because of Covid 19, or helping the uninsured or underinsured pay for the medical bills that will arise because of the Covid 19, the borrowed money should be directed at Covid 19. Of course all our short sighted president is concerned about is his re-election and he thinks that all hinges on the stock market, it's not about the country and the citizens it's about him and his fragile ego.

Lets's look at the payroll tax cut for the working person Ezra, how much extra does that come to for the average working man a week? Do some math Ezra, we know the average withholding is about 11% which for the average worker is $102.00 a week, so what's the payroll tax cut going to be 10%, maybe 20%.......$10.00, $20.00 a week eh? Now for a 1 percenter such as me it's substantial, do I need it? No. Will I take it? Of course I will.

Now what's better for the working person Ezra? Getting 10 or 20 dollars a week extra or getting paid for those weeks they are not able to work due to the illness, remember you want what's best for the working stiff :thumbsup:

well it is zero percent for the rest of the yr . so take your 102 bucks so prob around 3600 for Joe 6pack . yes they will be bitching when they don't get a return but it is a,short time bridge to help ride out a slowdown do to a way overblown illness .

and again pampers is going on in another thread about Trump not doing shit for the workers affected by this overblown situation and how Nancy and chuck pretended to do somthing for the workers affected over the weekend but shocker they did nothing just more lip service . 

and again I know it makes a bunch of you sad that it took away another worthless naritive for the campain trail and that makes me lol . so yeah I am for it for the butt hurt alone 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

well it is zero percent for the rest of the yr . so take your 102 bucks so prob around 3600 for Joe 6pack . yes they will be bitching when they don't get a return but it is a,short time bridge to help ride out a slowdown do to a way overblown illness .

and again pampers is going on in another thread about Trump not doing shit for the workers affected by this overblown situation and how Nancy and chuck pretended to do somthing for the workers affected over the weekend but shocker they did nothing just more lip service . 

and again I know it makes a bunch of you sad that it took away another worthless naritive for the campain trail and that makes me lol . so yeah I am for it for the butt hurt alone 

What slowdown is there Ezra? Unemployment is low, wages are up, etc.

I wonder where the fuck we will go when there is a real economic crisis? Negative interest rates, no taxes, cuts in services, etc.

This stock market dive really affected people who have equities and that isn't the everyday working Joe, we know this. We also know that many hard working people are conservative with there money and prefer a savings account, but where is that at with treasuries at 1 point?

The 1 percenters will clean up on this, I know this :music1:

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What slowdown is there Ezra? Unemployment is low, wages are up, etc.

I wonder where the fuck we will go when there is a real economic crisis? Negative interest rates, no taxes, cuts in services, etc.

This stock market dive really affected people who have equities and that isn't the everyday working Joe, we know this. We also know that many hard working people are conservative with there money and prefer a savings account, but where is that at with treasuries at 1 point?

The 1 percenters will clean up on this, I know this :music1:

the slowdown of no parts coming in to ports because of all the factorys in china are shut down the shipping yards are closed up for now so yes a slow down on is manufacturing is deff going to happen.  most businesses don't keep stock to keep manifesting for more that a few mo at a time