Check your account email address ×

Joe wants to re-elect Trump as joe says he can’t win

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Perfect. Here is another example of Bidens inability to read and speak to a friendly crowd that @Mileage Psycho can brush off and compare to Trump. 

How much more pathetic can a candidate get than this?  

Well trump is an asshole on purpose. Joe just fumbles and bumbles. Gets days mixed up and sometimes doesn’t know where he is. Not to mention all the stuff he makes up. 
yeah, same :lol: 

Just now, Mainecat said:

Once again Biden can say anything because Trump sets the bar as low as it can go.

Its not what he says. Its how he gets confused and completely loses his train of thought continually. 

If you weren't exactly like Biden you could see where Im coming from on this. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Its not what he says. Its how he gets confused and completely loses his train of thought continually. 

If you weren't exactly like Biden you could see where Im coming from on this. 

Well you are perfect and all.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

trump will  be right there with them

He isnt to far behind but a little more with it then the either of the silver sneakers that are going to be the dem nominees

Edited by BOHICA

• USA Contributing Member

It’s been 3 and 1/2 years and we got someone less coherent then mainecat that’s going to be on the dem ticket. Unfucking believable. DNC will be running the country with this clown doing their talking if they can somehow pull this off. 

Rudy is such a fukkin rude bastid. I'm not saying he's wrong, I'm saying he interrupts everybody he speaks with. It's so irritating, It makes me want to slap his gummy mouth. 

I stand by what I've said all along. IF the economy is tanked in November, it could be VERY CLOSE for Trump. Not sayin' he would lose, but it could be real tight. People don't hate Biden as much as they hated Hillary. They also have seen Trump's persona for three years, and a lot don't like what they see.