Check your account email address ×

Another Trump first. 10-year Treasury yield falls below 1% for the first time after Fed slashes rates due to coronavirus

3 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Uneducated Trump voter here.  Can someone show me on this graph when Obama was POTUS and what happened to rates after Trump took over?

20200303 Fed Rate cuts

Ever heard of the Bush recession?

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope

i am and always have been for cutting all spending in every dept starting at 30% . 

and I am always told by the people bitching about spending we can. it cut spending buy that much .

I stand by it if it hurts it hurts . but for the most part you can't tell me we can't go back to spending levels of say 10 yrs ago stay tbere for another 10 yrs  and survive 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

i am and always have been for cutting all spending in every dept starting at 30% . 

and I am always told by the people bitching about spending we can. it cut spending buy that much .

I stand by it if it hurts it hurts . but for the most part you can't tell me we can't go back to spending levels of say 10 yrs ago stay tbere for another 10 yrs  and survive 

You support Trump who is the biggest spender we’ve ever seen.....so which is it

Just now, f7ben said:

You support Trump who is the biggest spender we’ve ever seen.....so which is it

and have bitched about his spending many times .never have you seen me back any govenment spending .

you will see me back a tax cut always.  not the same thing . but with every tax cut I also think there should be equel spending cuts .

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

he'll I think the first spending cuts should be stopping payments on interest on the debt . 

So American citizens get fucked out of $17 trillion in investments. Cool. 

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Wrong. You support trump. You alllways have. 

So it’s not possible to support someone and disagree with a policy? You sound like a sheep.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Edmo said:

So it’s not possible to support someone and disagree with a policy? You sound like a sheep.

Hmm, this policy is the cornerstone to conservatism. Trumpers have watered down everything they’re supposed to stand for while supporting trump. It’s interesting to watch. 

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Hmm, this policy is the cornerstone to conservatism. Trumpers have watered down everything they’re supposed to stand for while supporting trump. It’s interesting to watch. 

Really need someone like Joe Biden to fix all this.

:lol2:

• Haha 2