Check your account email address ×

Poland has there shit figured out on immigration

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Has anyone you know been bombed or even threatened by a Muslim? And that is what you fear?

actualy yes . 

I have been around Muslims from the time I was like 10. i was in libia my first time at 12 . guarantee I have spent more time in there homes than you can even imajin .

I get it not all are whack jobs .  but a lot more than you assume would love to see the infadell gone for ever . and if you think if you just left them alone they would stop trying to eliminate your lifestyle or what ever you want to call it you are fucking crazy

Just now, Ez ryder said:

actualy yes . 

I have been around Muslims from the time I was like 10. i was in libia my first time at 12 . guarantee I have spent more time in there homes than you can even imajin .

I get it not all are whack jobs .  but a lot more than you assume would love to see the infadell gone for ever . and if you think if you just left them alone they would stop trying to eliminate your lifestyle or what ever you want to call it you are fucking crazy

And you're still alive? Holy shit! :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Ez ryder said:

actualy yes . 

You should have spent more time learning to spell instead of hanging out with mooslims.

I am around Muslims everyday, eat lunch at an Arab place probably once a week. Had 2 Arab girls that worked for me (I still talk to them) lived next door to a Muslim family, can't really avoid them on the southwest side, they are everywhere. I have never once, or anyone I know even been inconvenienced by one and I should fear them? You are a bunch of spoon fed fake news gargling cowards. Seriously. 

You want to be scared of an ethnicity take a look at the inner city blacks, those mother fucker will kill you. And we aren't bombing them, go figure. :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I am around Muslims everyday, eat lunch at an Arab place probably once a week. Had 2 Arab girls that worked for me (I still talk to them) lived next door to a Muslim family, can't really avoid them on the southwest side, they are everywhere. I have never once, or anyone I know even been inconvenienced by one and I should fear them? You are a bunch of spoon fed fake news gargling cowards. Seriously. 

You want to be scared of an ethnicity take a look at the inner city blacks, those mother fucker will kill you. And we aren't bombing them, go figure. :lol:

They’re gonna kill you. 

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

actualy yes . 

Better get out there and stop em for us. This is scary shit. :lol: 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Better get out there and stop em for us. This is scary shit. :lol: 

Scary shit like the caroooooyna vyrus?  On a scale from 1-10, 10 being the Caroooona (obviously) how scary is it?

:lol:

I think “explosion concussions” come in around 6-ish?  Or are they 10 also?  Maybe everything is a 10?  11?  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Scary shit like the caroooooyna vyrus?  On a scale from 1-10, 10 being the Caroooona (obviously) how scary is it?

I think “explosion concussions” come in around 6-ish?  Or are they 10 also?  Maybe everything is a 10?  11?  

You sure got owned hard on that one. :lol: 

a supposed soldier who knows zero about TBI. 

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When you're in a constant state of "OMG" everything is a 10 on the over reaction meter.

14 hours ago, Anler said:

Put in the gas Chambers with the fudgies. 

LOLOLLLOL!!!!!!!!!  I actually had to search this phrase and circle back to see who said it.  :lol:

I assume this was slang for negro?  If so,  :lol:

if not, we’ll...  :lol: anyway.

2 hours ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

When you're in a constant state of "OMG" everything is a 10 on the over reaction meter.

Fact.  A nation (nations) of pants shitters dependent on MSM to scare them daily.

You have a much greater chance from dying from Islamic terrorism than climate change and the alt left wants to spend trillions on climate change so