Check your account email address ×

Who is excited?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

You know nothing of what you speak.

Oh...so you are going to buy one...good for you!

BTW Cheese Curd Dripper your material is getting stale...be better!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nobody cares what some dealer says about their sales numbers.

Well Mr poopy pants... Some of us like the competition because it brings new innovation to the market making the sleds better. Skidoo was getting soft and Polaris pounced. Now they are both coming out with great new stuff. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

About the Polaris 2021 release tomorrow? Supposed to be some game changing stuff coming out. Polaris is sick and tired of skidoo self righteous bullshit and has already taken over the #1 spot in the Midwest. Looking to expand that. :bc:

Maybe another crack at building a 900.

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh...so you are going to buy one...good for you!

BTW Cheese Curd Dripper your material is getting stale...be better!

Speaking of stale, look in the mirror, you're the moron that brought up my past issues with Poo, it doesn't get any staler than that. BTW, talk abut super stupid........owning a snowmobile that never gets ridden....... unbelievable. Of course you never have any time, you spend your entire miserable existence here. :lol:

Polaris is blowing away the competition...if they raise the bar cat might as well quit and skidoo better fire all the fucking gay ACE loving French faggots and hire some men

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Speaking of stale, look in the mirror, you're the moron that brought up my past issues with Poo, it doesn't get any staler than that. BTW, talk abut super stupid........owning a snowmobile that never gets ridden....... unbelievable. Of course you never have any time, you spend your entire miserable existence here. :lol:

Don't you own a cabin up in snow/sled country....weird. 

BTW having your entire identity tied to a NFL team....now that's miserable. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

29 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Hes in a constant state of menstruating. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don't you own a cabin up in snow/sled country....weird. 

BTW having your entire identity tied to a NFL team....now that's miserable. 

Christ, talk about trying way too hard........big swing and a miss. Not a big deal for you though, you've been striking out your whole life. 

Just now, Anler said:

When Vince bought the ctec 600 back in 2016 he told everyone it was a 20k engine. He lied. :lol:

There’s no such thing as a modern 2 stoke, 20k mile engine.  At least not one running worth a shit.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

There’s no such thing as a modern 2 stoke, 20k mile engine.  At least not one running worth a shit.  

I'm sure they are out there it was just funny at the time. 

24 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Christ, talk about trying way too hard........big swing and a miss. Not a big deal for you though, you've been striking out your whole life. 

23 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

No one ever uses their cabin in summer.

Awwww...how cute. No striking out here Curds and hopefully you get that new sled you’re wishing for!! 
BTW sorry about fucking up your thread Anler.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

25 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

No one ever uses their cabin in summer.

No shit, That's how stupid he is........if you don't snowmobile, you better not own a cottage. :lmao:

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Awwww...how cute. No striking out here Curds and hopefully you get that new sled you’re wishing for!! 
BTW sorry about fucking up your thread Anler.

No shit, I better get on it so I can justify owning a cottage, I better tell my neighbors up there also.  :lol:

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

No shit, That's how stupid he is........if you don't snowmobile, you better not own a cottage. :lmao:

No shit, I better get on it so I can justify owning a cottage, I better tell my neighbors up there also.  :lol:

Oh so I’m stupid for asking about your cabin yet you spit all over yourself because I don’t ride my cheap old RMK a lot...funny how that works.  :dirol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh so I’m stupid for asking about your cabin yet you spit all over yourself because I don’t ride my cheap old RMK a lot...funny how that works.  :dirol:

Christ now you're going to be stupid again. You didn't ask about the cabin, you implied that it was weird because I have a cabin in snow country and don't own a snowmobile. There's a big difference between owning a cabin and no sled vs owning a sled and not riding it. Good lord you're a dumbass. I'm going to have to tell all the cabin owners up by me that they're weirdos because they don't own sleds. :lmao: