Check your account email address ×

I usually don't slap bitches before 10am but...

Anler

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

There's alot of dumb mother fuckers in here. HOAX! :lol:

I assume you mean me, I never called it a hoax, just WAY overblown..82,000 out of 7.8 billion, more folks die in auto accidents.

Nearly 1.25 million people die in road crashes each year, on average 3,287 deaths a day. An additional 20-50 million are injured or disabled. 

Edited by XCR1250

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I assume you mean me, I never called it a hoax, just WAY overblown..82,000 out of 7.8 billion, more folks die in auto accidents.

Nearly 1.25 million people die in road crashes each year, on average 3,287 deaths a day. An additional 20-50 million are injured or disabled. 

Thanks for proving my point. :lol:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Hoax! :lol:

Deaths

COVID-19: Approximately 2,871 deaths reported worldwide; 0 deaths in the U.S., as of Feb. 28, 2020.

Flu: 291,000 to 646,000 deaths worldwide; 12,000 to 61,000 deaths in the U.S. per year.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

And the same ones worried about the virus are the ones disabling seat belt chimes when belts could save them one day. It's a cavalcade of comedy. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

And look at all of this bitches lining up in here for their slaps! :lol:

The big difference between the flu and Covid 19 is that there is a vaccine for the flu, there isn't a vaccine for Covid 19 today, of course this is lost on the fish you hooked.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The big difference between the flu and Covid 19 is that there is a vaccine for the flu, there isn't a vaccine for Covid 19 today, of course this is lost on the fish you hooked.

Hey Vince don't worry, it won't kill you! :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

And yet the vast majority on here think the vaccine is pointless and don't get it. :lol:

9 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

But the flu vaccine you get likely isn’t the strain that is going around 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yet the vaccine for influenza is a massive guessing game. 

Good time for big pharma atm.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Yet the vaccine for influenza is a massive guessing game. 

Good time for big pharma atm.

Yup. It’s like good job you got a vaccine for the same flu that you had last year