Check your account email address ×

Trump absolutely melting down

f7ben

Dow futures down another 225pts lolz

Orange retards Baghdad Bob routine got PWND hardcore lmfao

I swear to god I hope I catch Coronavirus just so I can thank it for fucking Trump right in his ass :lol:

• Confused 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I’m fucking loving life the last week!!!!

at this rate I’ll be retired by April :lol:

That billionaire hedge fund guy bought $1.5 billion in put options for the market to tank by March... :news:

Just now, Woodtick said:

The wheels are falling off Bhen’s train.................. so many entertaining threads tonight.

Ben's winning is just beginning. There is going to be a lot of crow on the menu. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I'm melting down I've lost 30 grand in one of my IRA's ya it's fucking great.I sware you people are so fucking retarded. 

You’re gonna lose a lot more than that. Serves you right for placing your future in a bullshit fraudulent fake ass stock market driven by greed and central bank Monopoly money.

I'm melting down I've lost 30 grand in one of my IRA's ya it's fucking great.I sware you people are so fucking retarded. 

You’re gonna lose a lot more than that. Serves you right for placing your future in a bullshit fraudulent fake ass stock market driven by greed and central bank Monopoly money.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Nope I cashed out this morning. What pisses me off Is I'm in the process of moving it to another place and I was going to cash it out a 10 days ago but thought why bother. 

Nope I cashed out this morning. What pisses me off Is I'm in the process of moving it to another place and I was going to cash it out a 10 days ago but thought why bother. 

For the record I hope you make piles of money. I don’t like seeing anyone lose.

This market was the biggest bubble since the dotcom and the 2nd largest in history though and it’s bound to end poorly for those invested long term

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

For the record I hope you make piles of money. I don’t like seeing anyone lose.

This market was the biggest bubble since the dotcom and the 2nd largest in history though and it’s bound to end poorly for those invested long term

Thanks Man I don't want to see anyone get hurt either. 

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Well I heard that is all just doom and gloom bs so you shouldnt worry about it.