Check your account email address ×

Trump absolutely melting down

f7ben

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Nope I cashed out this morning. What pisses me off Is I'm in the process of moving it to another place and I was going to cash it out a 10 days ago but thought why bother. 

Panic sell off is worse than a bubble burst because its an artificially created crisis. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

Panic sell off is worse than a bubble burst because its an artificially created crisis. 

Panic selloff might not have other economic impacts like a bubble can.  This may not impact unemployment and what not (the sell off).   The impact of the supply chain can.

As I stated before I hope the world learns a lesson from this not to have a fucking shithole like China be so critical in the worlds view on the supply chain.  As we continue to place mfg in shithole countries this risk will continue year after year. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Panic selloff might not have other economic impacts like a bubble can.  This may not impact unemployment and what not (the sell off).   The impact of the supply chain can.

As I stated before I hope the world learns a lesson from this not to have a fucking shithole like China be so critical in the worlds view on the supply chain.  As we continue to place mfg in shithole countries this risk will continue year after year. 

The world has not learned anything. We have been here before and recently. 

38 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Nope I cashed out this morning. What pisses me off Is I'm in the process of moving it to another place and I was going to cash it out a 10 days ago but thought why bother. 

Are the groomers in Grand Marais sending you nasty PMs ? :dunno:

Just now, Anler said:

those guys are the best groomers in the yoop bro. 

Wrong nice try buddy. There are several clubs that are way better. Snow chasers and Seney to name a few. I've been in the Up 8 times this winter riding out of halfway lake north of Newberry GM has had the worst trails with the most break downs this winter. I've never seen it that bad there. I was told they don't do maintenance 

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Wrong nice try buddy. There are several clubs that are way better. Snow chasers and Seney to name a few. I've been in the Up 8 times this winter riding out of halfway lake north of Newberry GM has had the worst trails with the most break downs this winter. I've never seen it that bad there. I was told they don't do maintenance 

Well we talked with those guys back in december and they were running like crazy then. Probably too many FIBs up there fucking up the trails cuz the snow sucks everywhere else. they are good guys. 

Just now, Anler said:

Well we talked with those guys back in december and they were running like crazy then. Probably too many FIBs up there fucking up the trails cuz the snow sucks everywhere else. they are good guys. 

we did 600 miles last week over 2 1/2 days. Every place was groomed to perfection except GM and the traffic was the same everywhere. Their shit is always broke.

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

we did 600 miles last week over 2 1/2 days. Every place was groomed to perfection except GM and the traffic was the same everywhere. Their shit is always broke.

I saw a post on one of the FB groups that a groomer was down around Munising but didnt hear anything about GM. Thats too bad. 

Just now, Anler said:

I saw a post on one of the FB groups that a groomer was down around Munising but didnt hear anything about GM. Thats too bad. 

Multiple times this season they've had not one but two down. 3 weeks ago one was sitting off in the woods of trail 8 heading to Munising from GM. There were 3 to 6-foot moguls on trail 8 between GM and Pine Stump Thursday night. 

25 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

LOL Fuck those guys

Yea something seems a little fishy 

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

those guys are the best groomers in the yoop bro. 

Not even close 

18 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yea GM has been pretty shitty the last couple of times we've been there as well.  Seney Munising and the Chippewas do a much better job.  Lots of excuses by GM 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

:bc:

Just now, jtssrx said:

Multiple times this season they've had not one but two down. 3 weeks ago one was sitting off in the woods of trail 8 heading to Munising from GM. There were 3 to 6-foot moguls on trail 8 between GM and Pine Stump Thursday night. 

Its been a kind of shitty snow year too. Grooming shitty icy trails without significant new snow is not good. One of the reasons I havent been back up in 2 weeks

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Sounds like they aren't keeping up on their preventive maintenance.