Check your account email address ×

An "Anti-Greta" girl.

irv

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah but that's what they do and then neocons get all triggered. 

The libs get gut hooked, and they're proud of that, but laugh when others don't?  :dunno:

• Thanks 1

It’s not climate...it about tax dollars and billionaires.  That is it.  How stupid is this entire world, it’s a scam.  Mark my words, as I said 20 years ago, the climate changes and in 12 years..we will not be underwater or burning up...this BS is a tax dollar grab from the likes of Al Gore billionaires.......The only thing that will stop this bull shit is time....unfortunately, we will have spent billions on nothing .......sad bunch of sheep.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

It’s not climate...it about tax dollars and billionaires.  That is it.  How stupid is this entire world, it’s a scam.  Mark my words, as I said 20 years ago, the climate changes and in 12 years..we will not be underwater or burning up...this BS is a tax dollar grab from the likes of Al Gore billionaires.......The only thing that will stop this bull shit is time....unfortunately, we will have spent billions on nothing .......sad bunch of sheep.

It's a tax

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

Tax dollars you say......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

Tax dollars you say......

It's different up here as we have the Carbon tax where everything we purchase has now been affected by it. 5 cents more per liter of fuel, increased grocery costs, clothing, etc. We see it on our home heating bills and pretty much everything else we have to purchase. It is nothing but a tax grab up here all based on the global warming scam. This is what your american gov't in Trump is protecting you from. It's bullshit to be honest.

Fossil fuel consumption subsidies are in place across a range of countries. These subsidies lower the price of fossil fuels, or of fossil-fuel based electricity, to end-consumers, often as a way of pursuing social policies including energy access.

There can be good reasons for governments to make energy more affordable, particularly for the poorest and most vulnerable groups. But many subsidies are poorly targeted, disproportionally benefiting wealthier segments of the population that use much more of the subsidized fuel.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, irv said:

It's different up here as we have the Carbon tax where everything we purchase has now been affected by it. 5 cents more per liter of fuel, increased grocery costs, clothing, etc. We see it on our home heating bills and pretty much everything else we have to purchase. It is nothing but a tax grab up here all based on the global warming scam. This is what your american gov't in Trump is protecting you from. It's bullshit to be honest.

Fossil fuel consumption subsidies are in place across a range of countries. These subsidies lower the price of fossil fuels, or of fossil-fuel based electricity, to end-consumers, often as a way of pursuing social policies including energy access.

There can be good reasons for governments to make energy more affordable, particularly for the poorest and most vulnerable groups. But many subsidies are poorly targeted, disproportionally benefiting wealthier segments of the population that use much more of the subsidized fuel.

But did you die?