Check your account email address ×

Best metal band hands down

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well I’ve seen them 7-8 times and they were spectacular every time. Of course that was 15-20 years ago

I had seen them at least 15 years ago or more at a concert with Megadeath and Stained. The lead of sevendust just swallowed the microphone and made loud noises for an hour. 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

I had seen them at least 15 years ago or more at a concert with Megadeath and Stained. The lead of sevendust just swallowed the microphone and made loud noises for an hour. 

Really? Man , Lajon kills it live. I’m seeing megadeth this summer for the 5th time

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Megadeath was good and Stained was great. My wife drags me to these concerts as she is still a teenager at heart. Last one was Judas Priest.

Good on your old lady. It’s fun to get out. Kate and I go to most shows together.

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I saw 7dust and the Deftones together. Didn’t care much for 7dust, but the Deftones were remarkable as always. 

I hope 7dust isn’t falling off. They were always one of the best live shows ever

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Megadeath was good and Stained was great. My wife drags me to these concerts as she is still a teenager at heart. Last one was Judas Priest.

What a flashback. I saw Preist with Iron Maiden yrs ago.