Check your account email address ×

What I learned on FSCE today !!!

f7ben

1. If you blow your sled up and then are dumb enough to ride it on one cylinder all you need to do to fix it is tear it down , get the garden hose and rinse the shrapnel out of the lower end and throw a few top end parts back in it!   Voila , new 600 kids sled

2. NHL enforcers sustained their brain damage from off ice activities relating to their personalities and not from the years of beating they took trying to remain in the game !!!

fucking genius!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

1. If you blow your sled up and then are dumb enough to ride it on one cylinder all you need to do to fix it is tear it down , get the garden hose and rinse the shrapnel out of the lower end and throw a few top end parts back in it!   Voila , new 600 kids sled

2. NHL enforcers sustained their brain damage from off ice activities relating to their personalities and not from the years of beating they took trying to remain in the game !!!

fucking genius!!!

Its just unbelievable how much wisdom is shared here daily. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What would this place be like without you?

:lol:

I agree. I actually find his stupidity amusing nowadays. He used to really piss me off, but now that I realize that he's a goof, it's fun to have him here and watch him get slapped around. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I agree. I actually find his stupidity amusing nowadays. He used to really piss me off, but now that I realize that he's a goof, it's fun to have him here and watch him get slapped around. 

It’s not fun to make bets , win....and then have people Welch and not pay you

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

fucking genius!!!

"Blow up" could be as simple as catching one ring in an exhaust port where any carnage if any would be ejected and yes a simple top end rebuild would fix it 

All I do is win win win no matter what....

So put your retarded hand up! Let em stay there :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Piss you off?  Come on!

He’s one of the most amazing treats I’ve ever seen bless any forum!  HE SHOULD GET PAID!!!!  And pay his rent with it....and get bent while doing it!!!!

• Haha 2

Just now, washedupmxer said:

"Blow up" could be as simple as catching one ring in an exhaust port where any carnage if any would be ejected and yes a simple top end rebuild would fix it 

Derp 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Did you look at the pics Zam posted of his blown up ctec?

14 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Tom is giving a epic beating to Zam this morning. Not to many scraps left for the rest of us?

7BE7089E-0883-4995-905E-F587C171E213.gif

Why do you push your luck?  Do you feel lucky?  Punk!!!

All these bait fish are stealing my good shit.  Faggot fish!!!!!

• Haha 1