Check your account email address ×

Bloomberg owns fake fuck Sanders

jtssrx

13 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Or course I'm not. 

I don't believe he can actually stop any of that. 

I like his ideas I'm relation to some of it but he never says much on how he will do it 

Well looks like someone is trying to do something about it and give some help to the people who are getting screwed. Evil as it may be but sometimes people just want basic stuff like medicine and education for their tax dollars. :dunno:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Well looks like someone is trying to do something about it and give some help to the people who are getting screwed. Evil as it may be but sometimes people just want basic stuff like medicine and education for their tax dollars. :dunno:

You already get that.  https://www.governing.com/gov-data/education-data/state-education-spending-per-pupil-data.html

How many people are getting screwed out there?  Do you actually know anyone getting screwed or just people that don't actually want to pay their way in the world?

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

same people teachers, firefighters, and policemen work for. 

Those are real jobs,  being a politician is IMO not a real job it's something done for a short period of time once you have some success in life to help your fellow citizens.  

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You already get that.  https://www.governing.com/gov-data/education-data/state-education-spending-per-pupil-data.html

How many people are getting screwed out there?  Do you actually know anyone getting screwed or just people that don't actually want to pay their way in the world?

Actually I do know plenty of people. I know people who cant afford both their medication and mortgage each month. I know people who cant afford treatment for their cancer. And before the ACA I knew alot of people who couldnt even get insurance because they were uninsurable due to pre-existing conditions. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Those are real jobs,  being a politician is IMO not a real job it's something done for a short period of time once you have some success in life to help your fellow citizens.  

hey I don't make the rules just saying anyone could do what he does if it's so easy and so lucrative go do it or stop crying about it. 

Just now, frenchy said:

hey I don't make the rules just saying anyone could do what he does if it's so easy and so lucrative go do it or stop crying about it. 

i would not have taken the pay cut although being able to keep sucking the tit till your 70's he may be smarter than i am.  No need to worry about savings when the taxpayers going to take care of you to the grave.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Some people might think being a mortgage middle man isn’t a real job.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

:thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Yup, and some here don't understand that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i would not have taken the pay cut although being able to keep sucking the tit till your 70's he may be smarter than i am.  No need to worry about savings when the taxpayers going to take care of you to the grave.  

do you have some examples of that? 

edit sorry I quoted the wrong post.

Edited by Anler

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

So if you amass enough wealth to retire early you get to participate in government as a hobby? Do you want an even worse oligarchy than we already have?

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

So if you amass enough wealth to retire early you get to participate in government as a hobby? Do you want an even worse oligarchy than we already have?

if we put reasonable term limits people would step into public office work their terms then go back to private business.  thats what occurred before politics became a career.  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
50 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Umm....boy, I don’t even know where to start with that. Are Americans this clueless with wealth accumulation? 

Give it a try.....  you proposed a million or 2 in retirement at 70 is easy, which it is, and you could draw on that and make a killing for 20 years even if you made no investment gains on it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

if we put reasonable term limits people would step into public office work their terms then go back to private business.  thats what occurred before politics became a career.  

Voters have every opportunity to impose term limits by electing someone else. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Voters have every opportunity to impose term limits by electing someone else. 

voters have shown how dumb they are,  sometimes they need guardrails to keep them on the road.  We do it for presidents we should do it for all federal offices.  Most states have it for governors as well.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

"WE" are doing shit. Its a stupid argument because "WE" cant even vote for our own best interest and you think "WE" are going to implement term limits?