Check your account email address ×

Tesla's Hardware 3 computer frightens legacy auto after Model 3 teardown: 'We cannot do it'

2 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Not that they shouldn't be concerned about a very disruptive competitor, but Teslarati is a super fan-boi site.  The article is suspect.

I don’t disagree but that stock has almost doubled in the last month, and many expected the price to come right back down.  Im wondering what else people know.

38 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Ford has a huge stake in a e truck that I think comes out late this yr .

but I use the term truck lightly it has a  worthless 4 ft bed . 

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don’t disagree but that stock has almost doubled in the last month, and many expected the price to come right back down.  Im wondering what else people know.

What people? :lol:

One of my Fidelity fund managers must have loaded up on Tesla cause it swings with it and is up 15% YTD.

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The people expecting it to go down were The same dumbasses who've been try to short Tesla stock for 5+ years now.

That said it's fucking laughable to think Toyota and the Germans are intimidated by Tesla's tech. US automakers, sure, but they've been a joke since well before 2008. 

29 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Ford has a huge stake in a e truck that I think comes out late this yr .

but I use the term truck lightly it has a  worthless 4 ft bed . 

Talking about Rivian? Nice looking truck, starts at 70k plus. A new Lincoln will be out soon with that same platform.

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

So it is reptilian reverse engineered alien tech. Start Elon on fire now. 

Reptiles make the best shit bro. Don't you have one of those reptilian Steve jobs phones?

Just now, Anler said:

Reptiles make the best shit bro. Don't you have one of those reptilian Steve jobs phones?

Yep, the fucker is telling me to get a dog from a shelter all on FB now after the wife and I had one conversation about it. Kill Apple, give Elon AIDS like they did Jobs and light it all on fire. Fml