Check your account email address ×

Music thread.....live, acoustic and live covers thread

bussman

15 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

DuVall is an awesome singer.  He sings original AIC songs just as good as Staley did. 

Well, he nailed that song, that's for sure, but I guess he'll never be Layne to me. Like I said, a very unique voice Staley had and no matter how good the next guy is, it still isn't the same, imo. 

Edited by irv

9 hours ago, irv said:

I agree, and regardless, a band that has reach international stature can never be as good as the original singer. Layne had a unique, unheard of before voice that can never be duplicated nor copied. Just my opinion, of course. :bc: 

That is not an opinion, that is a fact. :bc:

8 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

DuVall is an awesome singer.  He sings original AIC songs just as good as Staley did. 

Wrong and I have zero interest in the new version of AIC because the original is so much better.

Edited by snoughnut

31 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That is not an opinion, that is a fact. :bc:

Wrong and I have zero interest in the new version of AIC because the original is so much better.

Rainier Fog is probably their best album. Sorry you’re so old and musically inept to do anything other than wax nostalgic.

Cantrell was AIC .....not Layne

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Rainier Fog is probably their best album. Sorry you’re so old and musically inept to do anything other than wax nostalgic.

Cantrell was AIC .....not Layne

Rainier Fog? You really should stop before you make yourself look more stupid than you already are. I'm not disputing anything about Cantrell, I'm very well aware of the fact he was the brains but Layne did co-write some of their songs. Cantrell also knew how great of a singer Staley was. BTW dummy, Dirt is their best album.

Here you go numb nuts, listen to what Cantrell says in the beginning and at 1:42

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Good lord, you're like a woman, you can't admit when you're wrong. :lol:

Because I won’t admit I’m wrong when I’m right. Duvall is a better singer , player and writer than Staley and AIC is a fantastic band with him in it

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Because I won’t admit I’m wrong when I’m right. Duvall is a better singer , player and writer than Staley and AIC is a fantastic band with him in it

You should really go lay down now, you've taken enough of a beating. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You should really go lay down now, you've taken enough of a beating. :lmao:

Taking a beating from you? On music?

lmfao , tell us more about how amazing DLR was :lol:

you haven’t even listened to any new AIC and you posted Down in a Hole , the most played out radio song ever from your old days. You’ve probably never even listened to a chains album all the way through

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Taking a beating from you? On music?

lmfao , tell us more about how amazing DLR was :lol:

you haven’t even listened to any new AIC and you posted Down in a Hole , the most played out radio song ever from your old days. You’ve probably never even listened to a chains album all the way through

Did you watch the vid I posted about what Cantrell said about Staley? The proof is right there and so are the album sales, you lose, now go lay down and lick your wounds. 

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Did you watch the vid I posted about what Cantrell said about Staley? The proof is right there and so are the album sales, you lose, now go lay down and lick your wounds. 

You got beat hard , you know zilch about music and that’s that

• Thanks 1