Check your account email address ×

6.2 custom trail boss

Rod

56 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well we all know shoes are the most popular mode of transportation on the rez. 

my fav is any time you are driving in the middle of no place on a freeway  and the watch for pedestrians signs start poping up all over. you know you are on a rez and with out fail you see some drunk fuck stumbling down the highway . but I guess when every car your family has ever owned in on blocks out in fr of the trailer you have no choice but to break out the piss stained chuck Taylor's 

lovely culture your people have built 

youre in Indian country, youre in enemy country 

23 hours ago, Tomas. said:

I didn't realize $60,000+ for a half ton was a "good" price

Custom trail boss’s are like $45k retail.

On 2/12/2020 at 11:57 AM, Anler said:

Im not a fan of the Chevy front end in any truck. I think the GMC looks better universally. 

I think the GMC’s look like shit with all the chrome and all around gaudiness.

I love the Chevy LT trailboss...low profile led headlights and grill is nicer than the custom. Problem is it’s only available in crew cab.

B6BDA30D-F31A-45B0-8969-6698E0A09F28.thumb.jpeg.c62a1d623c352e44cc65da83a6d1718e.jpeg

On 2/12/2020 at 1:21 PM, Tomas. said:

Still too much as far as I am concerned. A couple of year ago I went truck shopping with a buddy and at both ford and chev, they were telling us you couldn't buy a V8 4 door 4x4 half ton for too much less than $45,000 cad. To me that is pants on head retarded. New vehicle prices are ridiculous but because you can get them on 12 year payments, idiots keep buying them. As long as there is an ass for every seat, the prices will continue to climb.

A tiny SUV like a ford escape if in titanium trim is 40k.

1 hour ago, rump-rider said:

Custom trail boss’s are like $45k retail.

I think the GMC’s look like shit with all the chrome and all around gaudiness.

I love the Chevy LT trailboss...low profile led headlights and grill is nicer than the custom. Problem is it’s only available in crew cab.

B6BDA30D-F31A-45B0-8969-6698E0A09F28.thumb.jpeg.c62a1d623c352e44cc65da83a6d1718e.jpeg

That one I could live with.  The ones with the giant CHEVROLET across the front are the worst looking trucks in the history of four-wheeled conveyance.

37 minutes ago, Matt said:

That one I could live with.  The ones with the giant CHEVROLET across the front are the worst looking trucks in the history of four-wheeled conveyance.

That’s the LT trail boss. They can be pretty pricey optioned up

8 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

well i could be drunk and high and just shitted my pants and slap you up u xbox playing faggot

doubt it most skimos i have encountered  were to drunk to get off there old couch sitting on the side of the freeway .

can you explain that one to me .what is the fasanation with your people watching life drive by as you sit in a puddle of your own piss ? 

source.gif

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

On 2/12/2020 at 2:54 PM, irv said:

I still can't get my head around the looks of the new(er) GM's and Chevy's. Imo, the best looking truck they had and should have basically stuck with in the design dept, other than an odd tweak here or there, was the 97ish Z71 style.

Not looking to shit on anyone's purchase, but the new ones look like absolute garbage to me, especially the Denali's. 

1997-gmc-sierra-1500-7.jpg

That is a joke....right?

46 minutes ago, ACE said:

6.2 custom trail boss will likely be my next truck.  Dealer looked for me but there’s none in the system 

Was riding with a guy Monday that was looking for one. Having trouble finding a red one. They appear to be selling well.

14 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

doubt it most skimos i have encountered  were to drunk to get off there old couch sitting on the side of the freeway .

can you explain that one to me .what is the fasanation with your people watching life drive by as you sit in a puddle of your own piss ? 

source.gif

same here. us Indians always massacred the eskimos and stole their women. i ain't gunna bullshit ya, a faggot that grew up next to walmart like you is weaker than the eskimos tho

23 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

same here. us Indians always massacred the eskimos and stole their women. i ain't gunna bullshit ya, a faggot that grew up next to walmart like you is weaker than the eskimos tho

You are a loser. You will commit suicide soon.

Not sure how long the GM 10 spd transmission has been out in the pickups.  Any word on how they're doing?  I heard lots of complaints about the 8 spd transmission.  I know the 6 speed's been good (mine's got 140k miles without issue, knock wood).