Check your account email address ×

The day Warren lost the nomination.

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Sounds like a 6-8k trip? 

Yea probably. Those resort accommodations aren't cheap during the winter season. And 5 lift tickets per day adds up in a hurry.  We brought all of our own gear down so no rentals. 

But yea, 10 days of Lake Tahoe can be expensive. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

You think he has assistants work his twitter acct when he sleeps?  He sure comes up with some doozies. 

Most accounts say he doesn't sleep much.   Some people are like that.   I operated on no more than 4-5 hours sleep a night for more than a decade.  

It would be kind of hard for assistants to match his style but I'm sure he has a few that fire him tweets all day for him to approve.

Edited by Highmark

10 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

You think he has assistants work his twitter acct when he sleeps?  He sure comes up with some doozies. 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Most accounts say he doesn't sleep much.   Some people are like that.   I operated on no more than 4-5 hours sleep a night for more than a decade.  

It would be kind of hard for assistants to match his style but I'm sure he has a few that fire him tweets all day for him to approve.

BF7EB516-BFD7-4382-9624-47CBCE300FBB.jpeg.e199fb5e6b46843c7b457c7ac3b91654.jpeg

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BF7EB516-BFD7-4382-9624-47CBCE300FBB.jpeg.e199fb5e6b46843c7b457c7ac3b91654.jpeg

Not for me but back then the Ephedra products were legal.   Damn things were awesome.   Use to buy Metabolife by the case.  :lol:  

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/13/donald-trumps-workday-starts-at-11-am-heres-how-it-compares-to-other-millionaires.html

Trump prefers to skip breakfast, and he doesn’t make exercising a priority. “I get exercise. I mean I walk, I this, I that. I run over to a building next door. I get more exercise than people think,” he told Reuters in 2018.

While it’s unclear what time Trump goes to bed, he doesn’t find it necessary to get the recommended seven to eight hours of sleep.

“Don’t sleep any more than you have to. I usually sleep about four hours per night,” he wrote in his 2004 book “Think Like a Billionaire.” Gwenda Blair, Trump’s biographer, even said in a 2017 interview with The Guardian that Trump “has made a big deal of saying he never sleeps and that people who sleep are lazy

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yea probably. Those resort accommodations aren't cheap during the winter season. And 5 lift tickets per day adds up in a hurry.  We brought all of our own gear down so no rentals. 

We talked about doing and started planning a few times...never went ahead mainly because it was so expensive my wife would always lean towards a  warm vacation. I'll get out there soon enough though

We don't have wide skis here so we'd have to rent 

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Tahoe is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.   Teton's, Grand Canyon and Tahoe are all places that seem like they are in 4K or something.   Unreal.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Tahoe is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.   Teton's, Grand Canyon and Tahoe are all places that seem like they are in 4K or something.   Unreal.  

For sure. Beautiful in summer and winter. Such a cool place. 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

spot on.  MA primary in 3 weeks hopefully when she loses there she'll see the writing on the wall and get out.  

There are already calls for Biden to drop out for the greater good of the party. Those same people will be calling for Warren to drop out next. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

There are already calls for Biden to drop out for the greater good of the party. Those same people will be calling for Warren to drop out next. 

3 way race at the convention would be fun to watch.  Get Warren out and I can live with the results regardless.  We literally have contingencies in place as a business if she is the winner.  Trumps CFPB is reasonable to work with,  Warrens would not be considering she helped write the most hampering of rules within it.  

36 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I think you will see Biden tick up once down south.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

That song brings back incredible memories of a trip to Lake Tahoe I took the family on back in about 1998. It was on a CD we burned just for the trip. 

We snowboarded almost every day for 10 days straight.  Resorts like Heavenly Valley, Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, North Star, Mt Rose, etc. It was the most incredible winter vacation we ever went on.  

The view coming down some of those slopes looking at that sky blue lake is just amazing.  I think I’d recommend Tahoe over any other resorts I can think of.  Plus, it always seemed they catered more to people that actually wanted to ski/snowboard...not some posing faggotry like Aspen or Vail.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

For sure. Beautiful in summer and winter. Such a cool place. 

Tahoe should be on everyone’s bucket list. Got to be one of the most beautiful places in this country.