Check your account email address ×

Tulsi refuses to answer a straight question on heroin.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My support of Tulsi is separate from you getting a cunt punt and I simply said Frenchy isn’t fat....how you jumble all that up in your empty skull is your prerogative.

Oh, none of this is true.  :lol:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Doesn't change the fact on where it comes from and who is controlling it.

Then why is the administration pushing American companies to not invest in Mexico? Seems like the best way to undermine the cartels is to ensure a vibrant economy where people don’t need to work for the cartel to feed their families. But that’s simply common sense. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Then why is the administration pushing American companies to not invest in Mexico? Seems like the best way to undermine the cartels is to ensure a vibrant economy where people don’t need to work for the cartel to feed their families. But that’s simply common sense. 

They aren't.   They are simply promoting fair trade.  

Same could be said with any country.   We can help them more there but not completely at the expense of our own workers.

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The United States government has been responsible for the heroin epidemic since the Vietnam War. 

Highlander thinks we can get into Mexico and wreck all the opium fields and meth labs. :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

You take your marching orders like good boi

She stands for nothing. That’s why she’s a nobody despite being on every talk show. Even her lawsuit against the bitch got her zero traction. Bland and empty  

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

She stands for nothing. That’s why she’s a nobody despite being on every talk show. Even her lawsuit against the bitch got her zero traction. Bland and empty  

*pats thpin on head*

42 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You obviously live in a world of zero personal responsibility. Some of us don't

Haha...not surprising that is what you take out of my comment. I have smoked weed maybe 20 times in my whole life and did drink a lot but woke up one day and quit.... I understand personal responsibility. It’s not my fault you are oblivious to the United States Governments role in all of this. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...not surprising that is what you take out of my comment. I have smoked weed maybe 20 times in my whole life and did drink a lot but woke up one day and quit.... I understand personal responsibility. It’s not my fault you are oblivious to the United States Governments role in all of this. 

Was- is responsible

Now- Plays a role 

Quite a difference

Ever notice how most of these arguments start by blaming anyone but the most responsible? 

Are we a stronger more healthy society saying ohhh it's okay you're shooting heroin you couldn't help it? 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Highlander thinks we can get into Mexico and wreck all the opium fields and meth labs. :lol: 

Who said getting them all?   I don't think its far fetched to think our satellite capability could locate these and use incendiary weapons to take many of them out massively disrupting the production of the heroin industry.  

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Who said getting them all?   I don't think its far fetched to think our satellite capability could locate these and use incendiary weapons to take many of them out massively disrupting the production of the heroin industry.  

You want to bomb another country , an allie, because there are junkies in this country? What are you fucking snorting heroin?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

You want to bomb another country , an allie, because there are junkies in this country? What are you fucking snorting heroin?

No my preference is to legalize the drugs.   If you go back and read I said the only two ways to stop the violence around the drug trade is to legalize it or stop it at its source.   My point on taking out the poppy fields is we COULD do it if we needed to.   Mexico surely isn't going to do shit about it.

I could care less if the pushers or dealers die however they are just a small part of who is dying in the violence surrounding the drug trade.

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No my preference is to legalize the drugs.   If you go back and read I said the only two ways to stop the violence around the drug trade is to legalize it or stop it at its source.   My point on taking out the poppy fields is we COULD do it if we needed to.  

Exactly what violence around the drug trade are you talking about?

Gangbangers killing each other over market share ? IDGAF

Or junkies robbing conviniance stores to get their shit ?

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Exactly what violence around the drug trade are you talking about?

Gangbangers killing each other over market share ? IDGAF

Or junkies robbing conviniance stores to get their shit ?

70%+ of ALL violent crime is around the illegal drug trade.   As my edit suggested I could care less if the pushers and dealers are killed however that isn't simply all that is impacted.   And by impacted I also mean children and families left without parents when those people are killed.  Those kids without mothers and fathers around are significantly more prone to end up being poorly educated and committing crimes and living in poverty.  

Edited by Highmark

15 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And after all that Americans would find another drug. :lol: 

he doesn’t get it. Never will. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

And after all that Americans would find another drug. :lol: 

he doesn’t get it. Never will. 

Wrong again.   Legalize them all.   Have the govt give them out for free for all I care.   Eliminate the causes of the violence around drugs.