Check your account email address ×

Tulsi refuses to answer a straight question on heroin.

Hannity: “Don’t make me be a jerk.”  :lol:  That ship has sailed!

Also, her answer was, “yes”.  Because we are just like Portugal!   Still, I’m all for it!  Free needles and lethal dosages for anybody that wants them!  We should set an age limit though....In thinking mid-high 20’s.  If you aren’t smart enough to start figuring basic life challenges and a plan to overcome them by that age, you may leave.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Hannity: “Don’t make me be a jerk.”  :lol:  That ship has sailed!

Also, her answer was, “yes”.  Because we are just like Portugal!   Still, I’m all for it!  Free needles and lethal dosages for anybody that wants them!  We should set an age limit though....In thinking mid-high 20’s.  If you aren’t smart enough to start figuring basic life challenges and a plan to overcome them by that age, you may leave.

White knighting Tulsi. Awesome. :lol: 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

White knighting Tulsi. Awesome. :lol: 

Who is?  You are too blinded by your orders to attack her for trying to sound reasonable.  Keep it up tho....look how well it’s working!!!  :lol2:

I’m growing extremely bored with her.....and her “brothers and sisters in arms”.

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Fox news is for mouth breathing trumpers! 

Here let me post 5 articles a day from it :lol:

ATLANTA, GA—CNN has introduced a new format for its news shows: Now when people tune in, they’ll see two anchors sitting at a desk with a TV between them tuned to FOX News about which the anchors will yell about angrily.

“They’re not even talking about what Adam Schiff said in the impeachment trial,” anchor Oliver Darcy shouted in a recent broadcast as he and co-anchor Brian Stelter watched a FOX News report about the economy.

“They’re just skipping over the most important news,” agreed Stelter.

This is a big change for CNN, but they expect it to lead to improved ratings. “I think this is an exciting new format for us,” explained CNN CEO and founder, Bob CNN, “and it’s a lot of cost savings, as we’re just paying the cable bill to watch FOX News.” He then added in a whisper, “I don’t actually have to pay those two to yell at FOX News.”

Darcy and Stelter didn’t offer any comment, as they were too engaged watching FOX News. “This isn’t even real news,” said Stelter as they stared at the TV.

“Anyone who watches just this is going to be really uninformed,” Darcy added. The two then sat in rapt attention as a catheter bag ad began to play.

article-5464-1.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Who is?  You are too blinded by your orders to attack her for trying to sound reasonable.  Keep it up tho....look how well it’s working!!!  :lol2:

I’m growing extremely bored with her.....and her “brothers and sisters in arms”.

She doesn’t take a stand on a fucking thing. It’s all word vomit. Albeit spoken eloquently, yet word vomit just the same.   

Just now, spin_dry said:

She doesn’t take a stand on a fucking thing. It’s all word vomit. Albeit spoken eloquently, yet word vomit just the same.   

"....and the oceans will cease to rise."

Nigga please....

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Ah no. Obama was elected twice to the presidency. 

Like Trump will be.  So, now you are saying Trump is like Obama?

:lol2:

Tulsi refuses to get inline unconditionally behind your teams absolutely ridiculous and absurd leaders and their failed plans so, you all hate her for it.  That’s hilarious.  You are all buffoons!!!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Like Trump will be.  So, now you are saying Trump is like Obama?

:lol2:

Tulsi refuses to get inline unconditionally behind your teams absolutely ridiculous and absurd leaders and their failed plans so, you all hate her for it.  That’s hilarious.  You are all buffoons!!!

You just got stuffed, mfer. Now go to where you belong. 

700050B8-C456-4682-BBBF-D612122E7483.jpeg

Edited by spin_dry

Poor Jimmy, not sure of who he is white knighting for anymore.  Took Frenchy’s load like a good faggot this morning now he’s fumbling around under Spinners skirt.  :lol:

He doesn’t realize he was defending Tulsi in one of his own threads just minutes ago while, now...has seemingly changed his mind.  “Whoever hurts my feelings the most....I am against what they say!!!”

What an emotional rebel!!!!!!!

:lmao:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

We have two choices.   Legalize it or fight it at the source.....in Mexico.   

They’ve been fighting it since Nixon. Invading  Mexico won’t do shit. That’s a silly proposition. As is the wall. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

They’ve been fighting it since Nixon. Invading  Mexico won’t do shit. That’s a silly proposition. As is the wall. 

Maybe, maybe not.   Like I said.   Legalize it in a regulated manner or stop it at the source.

The wall is for multiple reasons and you are full of shit if you don't think it doesn't slow the flow of drugs into the country.   Yes some will find a way in no matter what but a wall is the cheapest form of enforcement there is as compared to the cost of fighting it on the street.  For every large narcotic seizure at the border what kind of violence is stopped on the streets of an American city.   Look outside your narrow little view of things.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Maybe, maybe not.   Like I said.   Legalize it in a regulated manner or stop it at the source.

The wall is for multiple reasons and you are full of shit if you don't think it doesn't slow the flow of drugs into the country.   Yes some will find a way in no matter what but a wall is the cheapest form of enforcement there is as compared to the cost of fighting it on the street.  For every large narcotic seizure at the border what kind of violence is stopped on the streets of an American city.   Look outside your narrow little view of things.  

You miss the point and totally misunderstand the history and nature of addiction in America. The shift from heroin to meth is well underway. A good percentage of the meth consumed in America is made right here. And it’s not the bathtub meth of the “90’s. This is some clean shit. Near pharmaceutical grade. I will say one thing about the trump administration. They do see the shift to meth and have adjusted federal grant monies accordingly. And they’re throwing a lot of money at treatment. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You miss the point and totally misunderstand the history and nature of addiction in America. The shift from heroin to meth is well underway. A good percentage of the meth consumed in America is made right here. And it’s not the bathtub meth of the “90’s. This is some clean shit. Near pharmaceutical grade. I will say one thing about the trump administration. They do see the shift to meth and have adjusted federal grant monies accordingly. And they’re throwing a lot of money at treatment. 

No I don't.   You think the Cartel's won't take advantage of a swing in drug of choice for our addictions?  :lol:  

How much of the meth made in America industry is controlled by the cartels anyway?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/13/us/meth-crystal-drug.html

The scourge of crystal meth, with its exploding labs and ruinous effect on teeth and skin, has been all but forgotten amid national concern over the opioid crisis. But 12 years after Congress took aggressive action to curtail it, meth has returned with a vengeance. Here in Oregon, meth-related deaths vastly outnumber those from heroin. At the United States border, agents are seizing 10 to 20 times the amounts they did a decade ago. Methamphetamine, experts say, has never been purer, cheaper or more lethal.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2018/10/25/656192849/methamphetamine-roils-rural-towns-again-across-the-u-s

No longer chiefly made by "cooks" in makeshift labs in the U.S., methamphetamine is now the domain of Mexican drug cartels that are mass-producing high-quality quantities of the drug and pushing it into markets where it was previously unknown.

Edited by Highmark

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No I don't.   You think the Cartel's won't take advantage of a swing in drug of choice for our addictions?  :lol:  

How much of the meth made in America industry is controlled by the cartels anyway?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/13/us/meth-crystal-drug.html

The scourge of crystal meth, with its exploding labs and ruinous effect on teeth and skin, has been all but forgotten amid national concern over the opioid crisis. But 12 years after Congress took aggressive action to curtail it, meth has returned with a vengeance. Here in Oregon, meth-related deaths vastly outnumber those from heroin. At the United States border, agents are seizing 10 to 20 times the amounts they did a decade ago. Methamphetamine, experts say, has never been purer, cheaper or more lethal.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2018/10/25/656192849/methamphetamine-roils-rural-towns-again-across-the-u-s

No longer chiefly made by "cooks" in makeshift labs in the U.S., methamphetamine is now the domain of Mexican drug cartels that are mass-producing high-quality quantities of the drug and pushing it into markets where it was previously unknown.

Congress curtailed the meth epidemic? :lol: I had to stop reading right there. America changed its appetite for drugs is what happened. Congress and the president like to take credit for all kinds of shit that’s out of their control. The drug of choice is a 10-12 year cycle in America. William White’s book, Slaying the Dragon puts America’s love for altered consciousness on full display. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Congress curtailed the meth epidemic? :lol: I had to stop reading right there. America changed its appetite for drugs is what happened. Congress and the president like to take credit for all kinds of shit that’s out of their control. The drug of choice is a 10-12 year cycle in America. William White’s book, Slaying the Dragon puts America’s love for altered consciousness on full display. 

Doesn't change the fact on where it comes from and who is controlling it.

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Jimmy, not sure of who he is white knighting for anymore.  Took Frenchy’s load like a good faggot this morning now he’s fumbling around under Spinners skirt.  :lol:

He doesn’t realize he was defending Tulsi in one of his own threads just minutes ago while, now...has seemingly changed his mind.  “Whoever hurts my feelings the most....I am against what they say!!!”

What an emotional rebel!!!!!!!

:lmao:

My support of Tulsi is separate from you getting a cunt punt and I simply said Frenchy isn’t fat....how you jumble all that up in your empty skull is your prerogative.