Check your account email address ×

Sup copper!

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Zderpski.....secret talent is nearly instantly and universally uniting people with any brain function at all against him 

People lacking brain function usually pick fights they cannot hope to possibly win.  You surrounding yourself with them won't protect you from me..ASSFACE!!!!

Image result for polterguist  gif

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Agreeing to disagree is a good thing.  I just enjoy bringing it to the next level(s).  :lol:

:bc:

Youre not doing so good these days. Maybe time to take a snowrider. :bc: 

6 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Oh and how many rights were violated knowingly by police?

This is not a good thing and change is needed long ago

As soon as he asks where you been and where you going. As soon as he asks for ID before you know what you did. As soon as he lies... which is allowed.

Fuck cops. Shut the fuck up and write or get out of my face.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

As soon as he asks where you been and where you going. As soon as he asks for ID before you know what you did. As soon as he lies... which is allowed.

Yes

1 hour ago, Anler said:

My year is already tremendous and getting better thanks. :bc: 

Oh sweetie, don’t thank me.  It wasn’t a compliment.  :lmao:

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Simmer.

5C2C26CE-F8C6-4944-B51E-42D8160CFEF2.gif

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh sweetie, don’t thank me.  It wasn’t a compliment.  :lmao:

Simmer.

5C2C26CE-F8C6-4944-B51E-42D8160CFEF2.gif

Snake drives for a living, Im sure he has encountered lots of "heroes" keeping America safe by ticketing the shit out of them. 

Just now, Anler said:

Snake drives for a living, Im sure he has encountered lots of "heroes" keeping America safe by ticketing the shit out of them. 

Snakes the exception to the Trump bootlickers love of all things police.  Zambo's down on his knees spit shining them 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

IDC.  But they aren’t “heroes”.  Since when does wearing a uniform make people instant heroes?  Well, for the left it’s when they attack Trump but, for people with brains...no.  It’s just part of their job.  Guys that change my oil wear a uniform.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Snakes the exception to the Trump bootlickers love of all things police.  Zambo's down on his knees spit shining them 

If I’m down on my knees for anybody I’ve been injured.  If a cop wants to get funny with me...he or she is assured that I will get funny right back.  I’ll be the only one laughing though.  I’ll take it as far as they are prepared to go.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If I’m down on my knees for anybody I’ve been injured.  If a cop wants to get funny with me...he or she is assured that I will get funny right back.  I’ll be the only one laughing though.  I’ll take it as far as they are prepared to go.

:lol: you gonna pull the cops hair???

• Platinum Contributing Member

I just watched the first video. So excellent!! That detective is soooo pissed.  Mostly because he knows what’s happening and He cannot do anything about it. 

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: you gonna pull the cops hair???

That might be tough since most walk around with bad-azz military “high and tights”.  

Might pinch his mustache or snatch his oakleys off his face.  They all have those.  Then..... it’ll be a race to see who gets to his gun first.  :lol:

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That might be tough since most walk around with bad-azz military “high and tights”.  

Might pinch his mustache or snatch his oakleys off his face.  They all have those.  Then..... it’ll be a race to see who gets to his gun first.  :lol:

Well the fucking gun is right in front of your face......you should be able to grab it quickly!!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

What are you trying to say here?  I want to make sure my comeback insults you properly.  :lol:

I’m saying ..... if you were standing upright.... and your average fat donut eating pig walked up to you with his zipper down , that you could give him a blowjob without kneeling or even bending at the waist!!!!   

FAGGOT!!! 

hahahahahahabaha

:lol:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

You're ok with you rights being taken by police. I'm not 

What rights got taken away in the video? All I saw was an asshole coming up to a cop to try to pick a fight and be a social media hero.

2 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

What rights got taken away in the video? All I saw was an asshole coming up to a cop to try to pick a fight and be a social media hero.

Federal/State/local property, unless marked as No Trespassing, is considered public space. The fucking cop has no right to ask the guy a damn thing, let along continue to question him. He can take pictures of any fucking thing he wants. That is what started it, and that is why he got his pussy ass handed to him.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Federal/State/local property, unless marked as No Trespassing, is considered public space. The fucking cop has no right to ask the guy a damn thing, let along continue to question him. He can take pictures of any fucking thing he wants. That is what started it, and that is why he got his pussy ass handed to him.

And now rumprider ot his ass handed to him as well :lol: 

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m saying ..... if you were standing upright.... and your average fat donut eating pig walked up to you with his zipper down , that you could give him a blowjob without kneeling or even bending at the waist!!!!   

FAGGOT!!! 

hahahahahahabaha

:lol:

He's been doing that this whole thread.