Check your account email address ×

Democrats are freaking out!

Anler

1 minute ago, Seatofmypants said:

I think Sanders is going to get the nod....and loose to the Orange man.  FTR I think Sanders would have beaten trump in the last election.

This fucked up impeachment has caused the Trump supporters to dig in.

Could be.....it will be close this time

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Anler said:

So... 2?

No.....I have lots of acquaintances that are liberal or blue collar democrats.   Most of my Aunts and Uncles are but many of their kids are not.   Great people however I don't choose to hang out with some liberals as they are always so fucking miserable. :lol:  My in-laws and I know enough not to talk politics and NEVER do. 

Most of my close friends are conservative.   That is more a reflection on the things we share in common and do together than choice because of political values.      

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Skidooski said:

Sanders wins, picks Warren for VP then Sanders gets one last heart attack. We’re left with Warren as POTUS. 😳

I don't think he would do that after that last exchange they had. But who knows. I think he should pick Jesse the body Ventura. That would be some good tv. 

• Advertising Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Could be.....it will be close this time

The market is betting on a Trump re-election.  Just look at today....that has everything to do with this abortion in Iowa.  I really think Bernie would have beaten Trump last time....but the DNC had to fuck him.  I don't see any way he beats Trump.  Bernie certainly will not carry PA with all the money in fracking.

Just now, Seatofmypants said:

The market is betting on a Trump re-election.  Just look at today....that has everything to do with this abortion in Iowa.  I really think Bernie would have beaten Trump last time....but the DNC had to fuck him.  I don't see any way he beats Trump.  Bernie certainly will not carry PA with all the money in fracking.

I think Bernie would take PA

Just now, Seatofmypants said:

I agree with you, I think Bernie would have beaten Trump in 2016. I don't think he will this time. Unless something major goes down like the epic stick market crash some are predicting. 

• Advertising Member
Just now, Anler said:

I agree with you, I think Bernie would have beaten Trump in 2016. I don't think he will this time. Unless something major goes down like the epic stick market crash some are predicting. 

It would take just that.......and more then just a correction..... it would have to be a recession that starts soon.  Don't see it.

5 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

It would take just that.......and more then just a correction..... it would have to be a recession that starts soon.  Don't see it.

Yep like a $50 trillion derivative explosion. That would be a good one. 

• Advertising Member
4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Bernie wants to destroy America.  Fuck Bernie. 

He's just progressive.

We need a center of the road Liberation.  Three 'real' political parties would be great for the US.

Edited by Seatofmypants
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Biden in 4th place behind Buttigieg, Sanders and Warren :news:

Yep.  Biden was the big loser out of Iowa.  He will lose big in New Hampshire too.  The only real question is when will he throw in the towel. 

• Like 1

• Advertising Member
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

If you understand math then you know this QE is not a good sign. 

It hasn't stopped since the Bush era.....I don't like QE, but if the Fed can inflate currency at a controlled rate (relative to the world in such a global economy) it creates solvency.  That hasn't really happened and the fed is just about out of rate to drop...so I don't expect QE to slow/stop any time soon

Edited by Seatofmypants
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep.  Biden was the big loser out of Iowa.  He will lose big in New Hampshire too.  The only real question is when will he throw in the towel. 

Biden is a full blown retard. But they basically all are 

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

If you understand math then you know this QE is not a good sign. 

The crash will be legendary. People are buying up stocks so no one else can. It’s the same gluttony reason why women buy shoes.

Be safe boys.

Edited by Mainecat
  • Confused 1