Check your account email address ×

Where Are These 12,000 Factories?

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Also I remember everybody bitching about Obama saying something about "you didn't build that"...seems Trump is taking a lot of credit here.

He likes to talk and likes to exaggerate, this we know. Not to mention he’s running for president. Does this really surprise you?

Well he knows his fans will believe whatever he says. He could say that Rosie O'Donnell's pussy taste like sweet butter and all of the trumpers would be tryna get some sniffs. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

Well he knows his fans will believe whatever he says. He could say that Rosie O'Donnell's pussy taste like sweet butter and all of the trumpers would be tryna get some sniffs. 

I just puked

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Edmo said:

He likes to talk and likes to exaggerate, this we know. Not to mention he’s running for president. Does this really surprise you?

I’m not surprised Ed but I’m curious to hear what his defenders here have to say.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Poor Diapers.

In President Trump’s first 30 months, manufacturers added 499,000 jobs, expanding by 4.0%. 

Where are the 12,000 plus  new factories? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Where are the 12,000 plus factories? 

Edmo answered it you idiot.    We know he talks out his ass at times.    With what he gets done I can accept it.   Have you always taken politicians claims so literally?  :lmao:

Just now, Highmark said:

Edmo answered it you idiot.    We know he talks out his ass at times.    With what he gets done I can accept it.   Have you always taken politicians claims so literally?  :lmao:

I asked you and manufacturing is taking a dip so there is that. Good to see you are still defending every lie out of his mouth...bravo!

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I asked you and manufacturing is taking a dip so there is that. Good to see you are still defending every lie out of his mouth...bravo!

A dip!    Oh no's pampers.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

they'll ignore it. Like everything else they used to care about. You know this.

Yep....I’m resigned to that fact but it’s still fun to watch them dance around everything. :lmao:

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

they'll ignore it. Like everything else they used to care about. You know this.

In case you guys haven’t noticed our politicians are full of shit, every single one of them. I think trump’s an idiot - but he’s still 10x better than the fools running on the other side of the isle. It’s not even close.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Edmo said:

In case you guys haven’t noticed our politicians are full of shit, every single one of them. I think trump’s an idiot - but he’s still 10x better than the fools running on the other side of the isle. It’s not even close.

And B I N G O was his name -o

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

We brought up how many negative trump threads and how its way more than woolies for Obama.

Pouts said we were wrong :lol:

Nice try...Woolie pretends he was basically silent for 8 years but perhaps you can answer the question?