Check your account email address ×

Who's going to win tomorrow?

ckf

Election winner  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to win on November 8th

• Platinum Contributing Member

Honestly right now I think its too close to call but I think Clinton has the advantage.  

GOP turnout will be much higher than 2012.  Polling shows this.

AA vote will be lower.   Polling shows this.

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Even if I think Hillary may win based on polling....I still can never click on her name no matter what.

Voted for Trump

I can understand that :bc:

• Like 1

Hillary.  By hook or crook, she was gonna get it anyway.  I do think it may be real close.  How embarrassing for her.  But...she feels no shame at all.  

I truly hope Don doesn't give some type of "pull the nation together" concession speech.  I hope he says NOTHING.  Let's burn it all down.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Hillary.  By hook or crook, she was gonna get it anyway.  I do think it may be real close.  How embarrassing for her.  But...she feels no shame at all.  

I truly hope Don doesn't give some type of "pull the nation together" concession speech.  I hope he says NOTHING.  Let's burn it all down.

He's going to say it was rigged. In a way it was. The morning media shows were all but declaring Clinton the winner.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

He's going to say it was rigged. In a way it was. The morning media shows were all but declaring Clinton the winner.

I could care less if he concedes.   The whole process is a piece of shit.   Our entire Federal Law Enforcement is crooked.  America will continue down the path to its own destruction no matter who wins.   Trump may have just slowed it down a bit. 

A Hillary presidency will be a train wreck if she wins.  Mired by investigations and controversy like we've never seen before.  The Dems will play their usual "obstructionist" card like always.   The good thing is better no legislation being passed that shitty legislation.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

I think he should come up with a better line than "it was rigged".  Something a bit more exacting.  There's enough evidence out there for sure.  But really, the best thing he can do, is just walk away and keep his mouth shut.  That will be a nice fire starter.  However,I also know he just doesn't have the ability to shut his mouth when it needs to be shut.  And if he gives a concession, well...that's just weak.  This was never a fair and balanced process...it deserves no earnest concession or congratulatory remarks.

Edited by Zambroski

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I could care less if he concedes.   The whole process is a piece of shit.   Our entire Federal Law Enforcement is crooked.  America will continue down the path to its own destruction no matter who wins.   Trump may have just slowed it down a bit. 

A Hillary presidency will be a train wreck if she wins.  Mired by investigations and controversy like we've never seen before.  The Dems will play their usual "obstructionist" card like always.   The good thing is better no legislation being passed that shitty legislation.  

Let's not forget...all these "fudged" numbers and "feel goody" reports will all eventually have to go back to GAAP and well, REALITY.  A nice big conflict with Russia (or anybody) will serve as a distraction while we slide down the tank.  If they ever lose media bias, the Dems are fucked and won't see office again for 20 years.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Let's not forget...all these "fudged" numbers and "feel goody" reports will all eventually have to go back to GAAP and well, REALITY.  A nice big conflict with Russia (or anybody) will serve as a distraction while we slide down the tank.  If they ever lose media bias, the Dems are fucked and won't see office again for 20 years.

What does the media gain by being biased toward the Dems?

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

Rigged is bullshit, everyone has a choice for who they want to vote for.

Whoever wins tomorrow will be my president whether I vote for them or not.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Oh just stfu you hypocrite. 

I think Trump's support is very underestimated. There are tons of first time voters supporting him. 

It was a huge miscalculation by the Democrats to elevate him as a legitimate candidate, and it speaks to how out of touch they are with the electorate. It's like they're all stuck in the 90s. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I think Trump's support is very underestimated. There are tons of first time voters supporting him. 

It was a huge miscalculation by the Democrats to elevate him as a legitimate candidate, and it speaks to how out of touch they are with the electorate. It's like they're all stuck in the 90s. 

Who else could she have possibly beaten.  

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

What does the media gain by being biased toward the Dems?

Money and power.  The MSM has truly grown into their own party of power.  Liberal progressives started digging their heels into media a long time ago..  Dealing with newspapers and radio then expanding to television.  Our media is now deeply entrenched in the Democratic Party's political structure.  From top executives to flowing money, power and favors.  Big corps now toe the line with media because the media has the power to crush them.  Therefore....big money flows from big corps to our media sources.

It's grossly corrupt.  And the last couple of election cycles have shown that, but this one, they didn't even try to hide it.  Oh sure...they threw out some moments of "unbiased" coverage, but as a whole....they pandered directly to the Dems.  Anything other was simply to try to keep some simile as to their integrity.  Our government administration showed us the same.  It's clear they just really don't care anymore.  A path that has never ended well for any nation.

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hook, line and sinker!  You're ALL IN BABY!  :lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Who else could she have possibly beaten.  

She'd be done if Don dropped out when he should have....and "when" meaning anytime after his R nomination.

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I think you are right, but there is a big difference in "supporting" and actually going out and voting.