Check your account email address ×

Is it wrong to wish death on the Kardashians?

Especially the young, cute Jenner girls. Why do these fukkin scumbags like negros so much? 

Can anybody explain that shit to me? 

Nicole Brown, and these fucks are just the scum fucks of America.

Those Jenner cunts better watch their cunts, or they'll end up like Nicole if they piss off those negros. 

I don't really give a shit about the Kardashians 'cause they're fat and ugly, but the Jenners were cute, young meat. 

Doesn't this shit, piss any of you guys off?????

Edited by Guest

32 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Especially the young, cute Jenner girls. Why do these fukkin scumbags like negros so much? 

Those Jenner cunts better watch their cunts, or they'll end up like Nicole if they piss of those negros. 

I don't really give a shit about the Kardashians 'cause they're fat and ugly, but the Jenners were cute, young meat. 

No, I have a life

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, you're a beta white male that doesn't mind negros breeding cute white meat. OK. Just thought I would ask. 

The less I hear about the kardashions the better. Please stop posting about them. Besides we all know you're jealous because you want their black man meat for yourself.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, you're a beta white male that doesn't mind negros breeding cute white meat. OK. Just thought I would ask. 

Beta is worrying about who women are fucking. That’s like the most insecure thing someone could post. 

Aren’t you one of the guys who was complaining about celebrity worship and here you are starting a thread where you talk about how you’re thinking about celebrities? 

Sweet fucking Christ.

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

The less I hear about the kardashions the better. Please stop posting about them. Besides we all know you're jealous because you want their black man meat for yourself.

STFU!! STFU!! Where is the pink man, STFU !!! 

Nobody even wants you here!! 

STFU!! You're a stupid cunt!! 

STFU, nobody likes you here,

STFU, you're a stupid cunt!!  

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Beta is worrying about who women are fucking. That’s like the most insecure thing someone could post. 

Aren’t you one of the guys who was complaining about celebrity worship and here you are starting a thread where you talk about how you’re thinking about celebrities? 

Sweet fucking Christ.

NO, you're wrong!!! 

Millions of young white girls emulate those fucking pigs!

They are making it acceptable to be bred by a negro!!

When  a negro breeds your cute white women, he is diminishing you as a white male!!

It is eugenics!! 

OMG!!! This is so fukkin' bad, you guys just don't realize what's goin' on, and the ramifications of black on white breeding!!

Our race has no chance with passive males like you defending it. 

We can't reciprocate, 'cause all we'd get are black girls. Who the fuck wants them!!!!

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

NO, you're wrong!!! 

When  a negro breeds your cute white women, he is diminishing you as a white male!!

It is eugenics!! 

OMG!!! This is so fukkin' bad, you guys just don't realize what's goin' on, and the ramifications of black on white breeding!!

We can't reciprocate, 'cause all we'd get are black girls. Who the fuck wants them!!!!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

NO, you're wrong!!! 

It is eugenics!! 

Nobody is defending anything dumbass, just pointing out that worrying about what celebrities are doing is for losers. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Nobody is defending anything dumbass, just pointing out that worrying about what celebrities are doing is for losers. 

No, this is a serious problem!! You just don't know anything about anthropology. 

These are the cunts that YOU SHOULD be worrying about, because they influence millions of young, white impressionable girls, who will weaken our race by letting negroids breed them.

OMG!!!! This is so fukkin bad. I'm wasting my time, you just are not knowledgeable about this stuff. 

With guys like you defending white America, negros will be balling all the white broads and beating the shit out of all the white boys.

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, this is a serious problem!! You just don't know anything about anthropology. 

These are the cunts that YOU SHOULD be worrying about, because they influence millions of young, white impressionable girls, who will weaken our race by letting negroids breed them.

OMG!!!! This is so fukkin bad. I'm wasting my time, you just are not knowledgeable about this stuff. 

With guys like you defending white America, negros will be balling all the white broads and beating the shit out of all the white boys.

What are YOU doing to help young white women make good decisions, let’s hear it. Instead of bitching about what other people are doing. 

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

What are YOU doing to help young white women make good decisions, let’s hear it. Instead of bitching about what other people are doing. 

I post wherever I can to let people know what's going on, and try to educate them. If enough people post and talk about it, the word will get out. 

Many people have become so fukkin' intimidated by blacks that they are afraid to talk about it. I almost don't blame them...………..blacks will threaten MURDER if you talk against them. Problem is, they will carry-through on their threats. 

4 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

The Kardashians?

This is a topic for men? 

Huh have fun with that 

See, you're so ignorant, that you don't realize what's going on. The white race in America is being dominated by blacks. I don't give a rat's ass about the fukkin' Kartrashians, I do give a shit how they are sending a message to young white girls that being knocked-up by a black bastid is ok. 

This is all too advanced for you...…………...ANTHROPOLOGY. You're probably a dummy who goes to baseball games and throws up on himself 5 times, and thinks it's OK, 'cause you covered your mouth. 

You won't think it's so funny when your daughter gets knocked-up by some kid, named Tyrone.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Those Jenner cunts better watch their cunts, or they'll end up like Nicole if they piss off those negros. 

Do you ever wonder why people on here think you are such a lying piece of shit dirtbag?

On 12/18/2019 at 5:12 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, I ain't racist!! I acknowledged that blacks are better athletes, and supposedly higher testosterone. 

Where is that racist, you dirty boy????

I hate violence. 

I hate violent people. 

I'm an equal-opportunity hayta!!!!

Blacks want to be hated. By their actions, they have demanded to be hated. I'm accommodating them.

On 12/16/2019 at 8:43 PM, Polaris 550 said:

I'm a proud racist. Blacks had their chance, and they responded with violence. They made their fukkin beds, let them sleep in them. 

Who's sucking cock, cock-face? If anybody looks like they suck cock, it's that cock-nosed face of yours!!! LMAO!!

You look like you have a cock on your face at all times!!! LMMFAO!! :owned:  To the max!!!  

SwXzkdXQ_normal.jpg

Young woman has an arab asylum seeker boyfriend and writes social media posts about how shitty white men are.

Any guesses on how this turned out?
(Answer in comments)

So to be clear, this happened on Monday in Hämeenlinna, Finland. The girl was murdered by the boyfriend she was trying to leave. Not the first such case in Finland. One

Afghan raped and burned his girlfriend, one Iraqi decapitated a middle-age woman who was trying to leave him.

Finland: Arab killer of women had connections to Hamas – Because his girlfriend wanted to break up with him, he beheaded her

In the town of Hämeenlinna in southern Finland, neighbours of the young Finnish woman Sanni Ovsaka alerted the police during the night on Tuesday because a large amount of blood flowed out from under the entrance door to the woman’s apartment

22 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Better be careful. They'll be President one day.  You Mercans like poorly educated reality stars.

8 hours ago, ford_428cj said:
SwXzkdXQ_normal.jpg

Young woman has an arab asylum seeker boyfriend and writes social media posts about how shitty white men are.

Any guesses on how this turned out?
(Answer in comments)

So to be clear, this happened on Monday in Hämeenlinna, Finland. The girl was murdered by the boyfriend she was trying to leave. Not the first such case in Finland. One

Afghan raped and burned his girlfriend, one Iraqi decapitated a middle-age woman who was trying to leave him.

3 American Women are murdered every day by their partner in Merca.  You've got these Afgan mofo's beat.