Check your account email address ×

Is it wrong to wish death on the Kardashians?

11 hours ago, ford_428cj said:
SwXzkdXQ_normal.jpg

Young woman has an arab asylum seeker boyfriend and writes social media posts about how shitty white men are.

Any guesses on how this turned out?
(Answer in comments)

So to be clear, this happened on Monday in Hämeenlinna, Finland. The girl was murdered by the boyfriend she was trying to leave. Not the first such case in Finland. One

Afghan raped and burned his girlfriend, one Iraqi decapitated a middle-age woman who was trying to leave him.

Can't say I blame him. She WAS wicked cute. Bitches like that gotta' realize some guys will kill over that nice little face and body. STOOPID CUNT.  All the decent Finnish boys, and she gotta' hang with a fukkin' Arabic MUSLIM. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Can't say I blame him. She WAS wicked cute. Bitches like that gotta' realize some guys will kill over that nice little face and body. STOOPID CUNT.  All the decent Finnish boys, and she gotta' hang with a fukkin' Arabic MUSLIM. 

Would it be cool for a wicked cute black chick to grab a telescope and search for your pecker? She wouldn't find it & neither would anyone else. Plus you are stupid.

Edited by Kivalo

21 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Would it be cool for a wicked cute black chick to grab a telescope and search for your pecker? She wouldn't find it & neither would anyone else. Plus you are stupid.

How did you know I had a small pecker? 

Where were you that you saw my pecker?

Why were you looking at my pecker?

How close was your face to my pecker, when you saw my pecker??? 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

How did you know I had a small pecker? 

Where were you that you saw my pecker?

Why were you looking at my pecker?

How close was your face to my pecker, when you saw my pecker??? 

Your pecker is imaginary.

Edited by Kivalo

7 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

She said she hated white men - then got her head cut off by her mohammeden boyfriend. Fits the thread topic... :read:

More like it fits your narrative. 
Dead is dead.  Whether beheaded by a Muslim piece of shit In Finland or shot by a white piece is shit in Ohio. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

More like it fits your narrative. 
Dead is dead.  Whether beheaded by a Muslim piece of shit In Finland or shot by a white piece is shit in Ohio. 

Narrative is - minorities put the idea that whites are bad, idiot liberals jumped on board with that, young hot girl like in pic thinks its cool , now she's dead.