Check your account email address ×

McConnell Had No Clue About Bolton Book

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I love the flawed logic of Trumpsters. 
Wanting T.H. POS Bolton to testify somehow equals liking Bolton. 

I’m pretty sure everyone who doesn’t like Trump wants Trump to testify. How does that correlate?

Nobody cares what you think.  I’ve got pocket lint that is smarter, tougher and more successful than you.   :lol2:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Nobody cares what you think.  I’ve got pocket lint that is smarter, tougher and more successful than you.   :lol2:

You’ve got nothing that’s more successful than me.  My garden shed is probably worth more than your house loser. Now go pull someone’s hair ladyboy. 

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You’ve got nothing that’s more successful than me.  My garden shed is probably worth more than your house loser. Now go pull someone’s hair ladyboy. 

the shed you are too afraid to reveal the general vicinity of where it's even located?

Please Liberal Momo.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Garden shed? 

:lol:

Not exactly how I'd measure success lol

It’s about zambo’s level. 
I think it’s true. My lot with just the garden shed is probably worth more than Zambo’s house. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s about zambo’s level. 
I think it’s true. My lot with just the garden shed is probably worth more than Zambo’s house. 

Hey....hey....tell everybody that time on HCS that your house, I mean your parents house, I mean your parent’s neighbors house....I mean you parent’s neighbors garage....I mean the house across the street....was posted on HCS.LOLOLLL

Holy shit....you are such a fraud and watching you squirm around was just as funny then as it is now.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Hey....hey....tell everybody that time on HCS that your house, I mean your parents house, I mean your parent’s neighbors house....I mean you parent’s neighbors garage....I mean the house across the street....was posted on HCS.LOLOLLL

Holy shit....you are such a fraud and watching you squirm around was just as funny then as it is now.

What would you like to say about that?  Some scumbag mod on hcs told a dumb faggot like you my business info . The dumb faggot like you used that to find my parents address not mine. They were also stupid enough to get the neighbours workshop and think that was a house. It wasn’t you, it was a broke ass dumb fuck like you who thought a POS workshop was a house. :lol:  That Pussy Ass Bitch made lame threats just like you and got turfed from hcs. So I guess that shows where hcs has slid to since I got kicked out for making bitches like you cry. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What would you like to say about that?  Some scumbag mod on hcs told a dumb faggot like you my business info . The dumb faggot like you used that to find my parents address not mine. They were also stupid enough to get the neighbours workshop and think that was a house. It wasn’t you, it was a broke ass dumb fuck like you who thought a POS workshop was a house. :lol:  That Pussy Ass Bitch made lame threats just like you and got turfed from hcs. So I guess that shows where hcs has slid to since I got kicked out for making bitches like you cry. 

I love your side of every story.  It’s simply fascinating!  It’s almost as if you think nobody remembers anything about all your little episodes.

”the neighbors workshop”.  Is that what you finally decided on?

Cowardly little libtwat.

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I love your side of every story.  It’s simply fascinating!  It’s almost as if you think nobody remembers anything about all your little episodes.

”the neighbors workshop”.  Is that what you finally decided on?

Cowardly little libtwat.

It seems really important to you. You probably have the photo in your spank bank. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Your parents had sex and you got a job out of it..Real successful there big guy, way to go.. Hopefully one of them broke a sweat, we all know you never have in life... bahahaha, loser!!!!

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Your parents had sex and you got a job out of it..Real successful there big guy, way to go.. Hopefully one of them broke a sweat, we all know you never have in life... bahahaha, loser!!!!

Even worse.  He’s done absolutely nothing to grow the company and by his own admission, can’t keep the one or two employees that aren’t family and is about one lost client away from disaster.

Wow!  But look at that featherless peacock strut around on the internet!  :lmao:

17 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You don’t have to like Bolton to want him on the stand. You don’t have to think he is a good person to believe his word over Trump’s

Please, remember your bullshit when accusing others of "liking" trump when they defend some of his policies.

21 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

You were born white in Merca instead of black in South Africa. Anyone on this board started halfway up the ladder so stop whining.

21 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Even worse.  He’s done absolutely nothing to grow the company and by his own admission, can’t keep the one or two employees that aren’t family and is about one lost client away from disaster.

Wow!  But look at that featherless peacock strut around on the internet!  :lmao:

More lies from Triggered Zambo the clown.  Trump made lying great again and you couldn't wait to join. 

21 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Sure we like to make fun of Barb who wouldn't.

He might not be good at business, but I wouldn't exactly call him a slacker.