Check your account email address ×

Corruption of The Dem Party..Joe Rogan and Jimmy Dore

33 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I really don't think a Sanders/Gabbard ticket is that great.   Sanders has issues with the AA community and Trump's support there has grown considerably.   Warren and Mayor Pete also don't poll as well there as Biden.   

https://www.wsj.com/articles/black-voters-back-medicare-for-all-not-so-much-the-candidates-pushing-it-11575720002

Mayo Pete :lol:

CNN:  “Is it possible they have gotten to know ya and they just don’t like ya?” 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/videos/politics/2020/01/15/pete-buttigieg-black-voters-support-democratic-des-moines-iowa-debate-vpx.cnn

50 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I really don't think a Sanders/Gabbard ticket is that great.   Sanders has issues with the AA community and Trump's support there has grown considerably.   Warren and Mayor Pete also don't poll as well there as Biden.   

https://www.wsj.com/articles/black-voters-back-medicare-for-all-not-so-much-the-candidates-pushing-it-11575720002

Sanders polls better among AA than any other candidates. Just because you dont like him doesnt me nobody does. And with the issues Sanders runs on I would bet dollars to donuts he will slaughter Trump among AA's. 

1579040003219-Asset-10

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

Sanders polls better among AA than any other candidates. Just because you dont like him doesnt me nobody does. And with the issues Sanders runs on I would bet dollars to donuts he will slaughter Trump among AA's. 

1579040003219-Asset-10

Vice?   :lol:   

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Vice?   :lol:   

I searched for polls of Sanders with AA's and there is very few available but most of the articles said Sanders and Biden were polling the highest. And I dont believe them about Biden because blacks arent that stupid. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I searched for polls of Sanders with AA's and there is very few available but most of the articles said Sanders and Biden were polling the highest. And I dont believe them about Biden because blacks arent that stupid. 

Plenty of articles on AA support for Trump growing.   Now sure why that's so hard to believe with AA unemployment and Criminal Justice reform Trump has gotten done.   Rasmussen and Zogby got him at 34% positive.   If he won even 20% of the AA vote and its over.  

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/black-voter-support-for-trump-at-highest-levels-could-seal-2020-win

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Plenty of articles on AA support for Trump growing.   Now sure why that's so hard to believe with AA unemployment and Criminal Justice reform Trump has gotten done.  

Sure growing from 5% to 6%. I know alot more blacks than any of you, there might be one or two that support Trump but believe me the vast majority dont and are pretty vocal about it. Same with Hispanics. Probably more hispanics support trump than blacks oddly. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Sure growing from 5% to 6%. I know alot more blacks than any of you, there might be one or two that support Trump but believe me the vast majority dont and are pretty vocal about it. Same with Hispanics. Probably more hispanics support trump than blacks oddly. 

You probably don't know many whites that support Trump either.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

Just now, Highmark said:

You probably don't know many whites that support Trump either.  :lol:  

Pfft probably most of the white people I associate with are trumpers. I live in Trump country bro! 

Perhaps you faggots forgot the thread I posted about the republicans sending me petitions to support the National right to work act? I forwarded those petitions to all of my union employees that are republican. :lol: 

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

that is bullshit from fox and cnn. His interview with rogan cleared up a lot of the bullshit spewed about his plan. Billionaires are going to get hit. 

Yeah you just keep telling yourself that. Congress isn't going to increase their own taxes

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: i know more blacks than any of you!

Guaranteed. think of it like all of the Iranians AMG went to high school with and is still friends with but only with blacks! :lol: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Guaranteed. think of it like all of the Iranians AMG went to high school with and is still friends with but only with blacks! :lol: 

Good backread.  Spins been dead ass backwards wrong about the markets and Trump for 3 years, but he wont quit.  I admire his persistence.  Then throw the rest of you prognosticators in and its comedy gold. :lol: 

21 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Jimmy Dore nails it about Sanders.  If Sanders would take the gloves off this fight would be over.  It could be the greatest theater of all times.  If Sanders used those same aggressive tactics with Trump he would destroy Trump.  My god that would be awesome.  

I thought we cared about debt and spending?

Bernie's  60 trillion in new spending with no way to pay for it is something we all need? 

Just wondering

7 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I thought we cared about debt and spending?

Bernie's  60 trillion in new spending with no way to pay for it is something we all need? 

Just wondering

Obviously you dont care about debt and spending. You're a fucking MAGA retard

42 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

But not Bernie retards? 

Well...most MAGA retards were former Tea Party fiscal conservatives until Trump showed them they love deficit spending.

I'm assuming most of Bernies supports have always supported govt spending

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well...most MAGA retards were former Tea Party fiscal conservatives until Trump showed them they love deficit spending.

I'm assuming most of Bernies supports have always supported govt spending

So you are pro "deficit spending" just because you support the guy that spends Trillions less a year than virtually anyone on the other side.  :lol:   Talk about retarded point of view.  

Just now, Highmark said:

So you are pro "deficit spending" just because you support the guy that spends Trillions less a year than virtually anyone on the other side.  :lol:   Talk about retarded point of view.  

It's pretty amazing...it was dumb enough I kind of felt bad and just left it alone :lol:

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

How.much deficit spending has Bernie had the opportunity to veto???

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

It's pretty amazing...it was dumb enough I kind of felt bad and just left it alone :lol:

I never can understand the thought process on here.

"Trumps bad so don't vote for him."

"He's much better in virtually every issue important to me.   Democrats do not align with ANYTHING I support so there is no chance at me voting for them.   In fact they are so much the opposite of my views I will plug my nose at a few issues to help ensure they do not get into office."

"Derp."

:lol:  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

How.much deficit spending has Bernie had the opportunity to veto???

Ben you have to have enough common sense to see that the public doesn't support shutting the govt down.   I hope in a 2nd term Trump will take that stand but no POTUS has any chance at staying in office shutting the govt down for a long period of time.   You have to look at the big picture here and doing something that causes you to lose is something that needs careful evaluation before doing it.