Check your account email address ×

Corruption of The Dem Party..Joe Rogan and Jimmy Dore

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Ben you have to have enough common sense to see that the public doesn't support shutting the govt down.   I hope in a 2nd term Trump will take that stand but no POTUS has any chance at staying in office shutting the govt down for a long period of time.   You have to look at the big picture here and doing something that causes you to lose is something that needs careful evaluation before doing it.  

The big picture is Trump has spent us into the worst deficit we've had and hes spent the money on fucking retarded bullshit.

I'd support spending 10x what Trump did if it was spent on making peoples lives better.

Trump just wants another Trillion for the military 

Fuck Trump

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The big picture is Trump has spent us into the worst deficit we've had and hes spent the money on fucking retarded bullshit.

I'd support spending 10x what Trump did if it was spent on making peoples lives better.

Fuck Trump

You literally sound like your 19 :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck Trump

I don't care for his military spending in the slightest unless it to take care of soldiers.   

The extra $60-$80 billion in military spending while not desirable is easy to accept with all the other great things he has accomplished.   I have no doubts the renegotiation of trade deals alone will more than pay for that increase in military spending over time.   Tie that into the changes being accomplished with illegal immigration and its more than covered. 

You fail to accept the percentage of mandatory spending in the budget of which the POTUS has virtually zero control over.   Year after year that increases significantly.   Pretty sure its close to 70% of the total budget.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

Is forgiveness of college debt making people's lives better? 

Does defending Saudi oil from enemies they made trying to take over the regions oil production? Id rather spend the money on college than war. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I don't care for his military spending in the slightest unless it to take care of soldiers.   

The extra $60-$80 billion in military spending while not desirable is easy to accept with all the other great things he has accomplished.   I have no doubts the renegotiation of trade deals alone will more than pay for that increase in military spending over time.   Tie that into the changes being accomplished with illegal immigration and its more than covered. 

You fail to accept the percentage of mandatory spending in the budget of which the POTUS has virtually zero control over.   Year after year that increases significantly.   Pretty sure its close to 70% of the total budget.  

So we have to endure the most wasteful and immoral part of the budget to receive some crumbs of better policy? yeah ok :lol: 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Does defending Saudi oil from enemies they made trying to take over the regions oil production? Id rather spend the money on college than war. 

Where did I support SA? 

I support being responsible and not treating people who arent with a bonus 

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Where did I support SA? 

I support being responsible and not treating people who arent with a bonus 

Im saying improving society is a better investment than destroying other societies which is all our military is doing. All while making us broke. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

So we have to endure the most wasteful and immoral part of the budget to receive some crumbs of better policy? yeah ok :lol: 

Yet really one of the only parts of the budget mandated by the constitution.   

Just exactly what were your expectations of him regarding trade, immigration, taxes and other issues? 

Just now, Anler said:

Im saying improving society is a better investment than destroying other societies which is all our military is doing. All while making us broke. 

who isnt? but paying off college debt does little for society 

maybe going forward we can subsidize college and we can further our loss of skilled trades available  and add many more degree holders who can only get low paying jobs.... but retro paying off someones debt is pure retardation at its finest 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sorry but the entire military budget is not making us broke.   It only amounts to about 18% of the federal budget.   11.6% of all govt spending.  

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

maybe going forward we can subsidize college and we can further our loss of skilled trades available  and add many more degree holders who can only get low paying jobs.... but retro paying off someones debt is pure retardation at its finest 

While i disagree with doing it because personal irresponsibility caused the SL debt crisis eliminating the debt would free up many people to spend on other things therefore being a boost to the economy which is a benefit

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Yet really one of the only parts of the budget mandated by the constitution.   

Just exactly what were your expectations of him regarding trade, immigration, taxes and other issues? 

Mandated by the constitution for the defense of the country not for the occupation of other countries and defense of other countries oil. 

Improving trade, addressing immigration, taxes and other things are what they are SUPPOSED to do. If we had held our leaders feet to the fire we wouldnt be arguing about alot of this stuff. 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

While i disagree with doing it because personal irresponsibility caused the SL debt crisis eliminating the debt would free up many people to spend on other things therefore being a boost to the economy which is a benefit

Its a terrible precedent to set and people like me and my daughter who are doing it the hard work way its a huge kick in the nuts 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

It would be a massive boost to the economy akin to a large tax cut.

However it is/would be grossly unfair to those who paid their college debts in full.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sorry but the entire military budget is not making us broke.   It only amounts to about 18% of the federal budget.   11.6% of all govt spending.  

Oh ok never mind then...

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

However it is/would be grossly unfair to those who paid their college debts in full.

Why do lib policies always fuck the person who does the right thing? I see a pattern here.

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

Mandated by the constitution for the defense of the country not for the occupation of other countries and defense of other countries oil. 

Improving trade, addressing immigration, taxes and other things are what they are SUPPOSED to do. If we had held our leaders feet to the fire we wouldnt be arguing about alot of this stuff. 

No argument from me on the bold however I'm not sure our military budget would go down much even if we weren't in some of those places and maintained the strength we currently have.  Just over 10% of total govt spending on the surface doesn't seem that much honestly.   An indication of how out of hand all other spending/tax revenue is.  

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

It would be a massive boost to the economy akin to a large tax cut.

Any consdieration of anything of the such should include paying those people back as well.

But it wont.... because its essentially buying votes

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Its a terrible precedent to set and people like me and my daughter who are doing it the hard work way its a huge kick in the nuts 

agreed.   My kids had to make college choices based on what they could pay for not borrowing 200k and hoping someone else would pay it back.  My daughter would much rather be in NYC than NE ohio for school but the difference was 120k that i would not be paying for.  

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I dont think paying off all college debt is feasible, debt restructuring is better. If the fed can bail out banks who recklessly put themselves (and the world) in hopeless positions they can do the same for people who are only trying to better themselves. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I dont think paying off all college debt is feasible, debt restructuring is better. If the fed can bail out banks who recklessly put themselves (and the world) in hopeless positions they can do the same for people who are only trying to better themselves. 

ok but bernie and the  white indian  arent promoting that