Check your account email address ×

Corruption of The Dem Party..Joe Rogan and Jimmy Dore

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Jimmy Dore nails it about Sanders.  If Sanders would take the gloves off this fight would be over.  It could be the greatest theater of all times.  If Sanders used those same aggressive tactics with Trump he would destroy Trump.  My god that would be awesome.  

Nothing about Sanders being President would be awesome.

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

At least as much awesome as Trump , probably more

He wouldn't make it thru his first term before dying of a heart attack.  

Just now, Highmark said:

He wouldn't make it thru his first term before dying of a heart attack.  

Hes in far better shape than the fat orange blob we have now and I've never heard you voice a concern over Trumps fitness or health.

Weird 

Just now, f7ben said:

Hes in far better shape than the fat orange blob we have now and I've never heard you voice a concern over Trumps fitness or health.

Weird 

Concern over Sanders health?   Why would I be concerned about a good thing happening?     

Just now, spin_dry said:

Tulsi has zero name recognition with zero personality 

And sanders plans will require a tax increase so obscene it scares the shit out of almost all upper middleclass dems.

I really don't think a Sanders/Gabbard ticket is that great.   Sanders has issues with the AA community and Trump's support there has grown considerably.   Warren and Mayor Pete also don't poll as well there as Biden.   

https://www.wsj.com/articles/black-voters-back-medicare-for-all-not-so-much-the-candidates-pushing-it-11575720002

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And sanders plans will require a tax increase so obscene it scares the shit out of almost all upper middleclass dems.

that is bullshit from fox and cnn. His interview with rogan cleared up a lot of the bullshit spewed about his plan. Billionaires are going to get hit. 

Edited by spin_dry

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Tulsi has zero name recognition with zero personality 

Zero personality? Maybe to people that can only mouth breathe. To the rest of us you can tell she knows most of her audience have fooled themselves into thinking they’re smarter than they really are. You for example. 

I don’t agree with much of her platform but she’s 10 times more intelligent that “Bern” or anybody else in that primary other than maybe Yang. 

Just now, Highmark said:

I really don't think a Sanders/Gabbard ticket is that great.   Sanders has issues with the AA community and Trump's support there has grown considerably.   Warren and Mayor Pete also don't poll as well there as Biden.   

https://www.wsj.com/articles/black-voters-back-medicare-for-all-not-so-much-the-candidates-pushing-it-11575720002

That’s some good crack you’re smoking 

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

Zero personality? Maybe to people that can only mouth breathe. To the rest of us you can tell she knows most of her audience have fooled themselves into thinking they’re smarter than they really are. You for example. 

I don’t agree with much of her platform but she’s 10 times more intelligent that “Bern” or anybody else in that primary other than maybe Yang. 

The presidential race is a popularity contest. Tulsi has about zero charisma. Good content though. But content doesn’t win the Oval Office. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That depends on when shit starts coming apart  at the seams. 

so tell us ol' wise one.. when is this suppose to happen? You've been predicting this for 3 years now.. and... NOTHING.. just like your nothing burger girl.. Nothing to see here folks move along

Edited by Pete