Check your account email address ×

Did you hear?

Anler

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

If these individuals are in touch with some prophetic thread of energy that is shot through the universe, then it’s their responsibility to do something good with it. For instance, warn a man and his daughter that if they get on that helicopter they’re going to die. There doesn’t seem to be that piece of the puzzle in any of these generalized tweets. It’s been my observation that there’s a certain group that’s continuously throwing shit of prophesy against the wall. Sometimes it sticks. 

Exactly

33 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Instead of talking in riddles, plop it out there. I personally don’t see where Kobe is important enough to part of any prophecy. He threw a ball at a steel ring  

I don’t know anything other than most of these entertainers have flat out told you they’ve sold their souls. Between that and the numerology of his numbers that’s all I can see so far. So if he was a ritual it’s along those lines. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If these individuals are in touch with some prophetic thread of energy that is shot through the universe, then it’s their responsibility to do something good with it. For instance, warn a man and his daughter that if they get on that helicopter they’re going to die. There doesn’t seem to be that piece of the puzzle in any of these generalized tweets. It’s been my observation that there’s a certain group that’s continuously throwing shit of prophesy against the wall. Sometimes it sticks. 

It doesn’t work like that, the inverse in fact. Only the evil side seems to know what’s happening next in a specific sense. 

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

I don’t know anything other than most of these entertainers have flat out told you they’ve sold their souls. Between that and the numerology of his numbers that’s all I can see so far. So if he was a ritual it’s along those lines. 

repost

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Did any of these people attempt to warn Kobe? 

No, because nobody knew it would be him. The numerology and gematria can be decoded after the fact by those not in the know. The only thing people like me are starting to see more clearly is the basic principle. 

Maybe in time it’ll get decoded to a point specific warnings can be made. I know I’m not intelligent enough to process what these autistic people can, I can only see it...kinda. 

Just now, bussman said:

It doesn’t work like that, the inverse in fact. Only the evil side seems to know what’s happening next in a specific sense. 

Who sets these rules of prophesy and who gets clarity of seeing future event? Why are the good guys kept in the dark? And why do the good only get to watch commercials while the bad guys get to sit through the feature presentation?

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey bro I am not trying to be condescending but you are also guilty of what you accuse others of. I watched your video and I thought it was very thought provoking and pretty much confirmed most of what I have been saying forever. I am not against looking at things from all sides but you are talking in riddles here. I don't know what any of this means. I don't know why a random prediction of the death of a famous person is significant or what that is supposed to mean. You have to throw me something here. 

I get what you’re saying, and I agree. What’s hard for me personally is twofold. One, I’ve only scratched the surface with this stuff so I’m still ignorant myself. Two, I see and feel things (I have my whole life but way more the past few years) that  I don’t know how to describe or explain to others but are it’s there and its been proven to myself. 

I do get the sense that almost all of you sense a strong shift in our collective conscience lately though. Some of us were just tuned into it a bit earlier. 

26 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I don’t believe in Q

Exactly. Q is just another data point, read it, remember, move on, apply no emotional attachment to it/him. But some people do view Q or Trump as some sort of savior, that’s not for me. 

Bhen is just regurgitating what they want him to think of Q. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bussman said:

No, because nobody knew it would be him. The numerology and gematria can be decoded after the fact by those not in the know. The only thing people like me are starting to see more clearly is the basic principle. 

Maybe in time it’ll get decoded to a point specific warnings can be made. I know I’m not intelligent enough to process what these autistic people can, I can only see it...kinda. 

My old boss was dr Darold Treffert. He’s the lead authority on autism and specifically savants in the world. He’s studied both natural savants and those that suffered a head injury that resulted in the emergence of enhanced abilities. This topic did come up a few times in discussion. He kept the discussion very logical. He commented on the simple fact that the universe is basically a math equation and that the human mind, in the enhanced state of a Rainman, could perhaps see patterns of existence in a rapid enough fashion where some form of prophecy could be possible. Like seeing the wake of a boat approaching the shore and perceiving the result. Except it’s not the wake they see. They see the math formulas and patterns of the wake.

Heres some of his work  https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/mind-guest-blog/oops-when-autism-isnt-autistic-disorder-hyperlexia-and-einstein-syndrome/

Edited by spin_dry

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

I get what you’re saying, and I agree. What’s hard for me personally is twofold. One, I’ve only scratched the surface with this stuff so I’m still ignorant myself. Two, I see and feel things (I have my whole life but way more the past few years) that  I don’t know how to describe or explain to others but are it’s there and its been proven to myself. 

I do get the sense that almost all of you sense a strong shift in our collective conscience lately though. Some of us were just tuned into it a bit earlier. 

It's funny you say that because I have been watching alot on how AI controls us. And I truly believe that it does because I simply can't believe how people think and behave anymore. 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Chinese writing makes no sense, only because you and I don’t understand it. But it’s 100% real. 

I could throw a handful of sand on your kitchen floor , if you stared at it long enough and believed hard enough I'm sure you could see whatever you liked in it. Reality is it's just a fucking handful of sand on your floor. 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

My old boss was dr Darold Treffert. He’s the lead authority on autism and specifically savants in the world. He’s studied both natural savants and those that suffered a head injury that resulted in the emergence of enhanced abilities. This topic of this did come up a few times in discussion. He kept the discussion very logical. He commented on the simple fact that the universe is basically a math equation and that the human mind, in the enhanced state of a Rainman, could perhaps see patterns of existence in a rapid enough fashion where some form of prophecy could be possible. Like seeing the wake of a boat approaching the shore and perceiving the result. Except it’s not the wake they see. The see math formulas and patterns. 

I knew a lady that could read your mind. It was freaky. She was trained on how to do it by someone, it wasn’t just a natural thing. I think we all have some of these abilities in us, we just don’t know how to use or understand them.

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Who sets these rules of prophesy and who gets clarity of seeing future event? Why are the good guys kept in the dark? And why do the good only get to watch commercials while the bad guys get to sit through the feature presentation?

That answer gets back to God the creator and Satan the god of this world. If you don’t believe in that it’s harder to explain. Basically after the fall of man the earth became Satan’s. He is the loser case god of this world. He only has to follow specific rules of the universe. Like declare his intent. Which he does, but we ironically don’t believe it. 

In the end God wins, that’s all that matters to me. And I also am starting to believe that God reveals himself to all of us and if we just try to do good and am sorry when we do wrong that’s something called Christ consciousness. Organized Christianity was run by satanists to steer us away from this. 

This is just how I’m seeing this now, JMO. 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I could throw a handful of sand on your kitchen floor , if you stared at it long enough and believed hard enough I'm sure you could see whatever you liked in it. Reality is it's just a fucking handful of sand on your floor. 

What if our minds could move the sand? Gravity made the sand fall. Does the sand fall in a Fibonacci principle? To you it’s just sand, to others it’s not. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

What if our minds could move the sand? Gravity made the sand fall. Does the sand fall in a Fibonacci principle? To you it’s just sand, to others it’s not. 

Nature has rules.....every day science explains more of them

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

That answer gets back to God the creator and Satan the god of this world. If you don’t believe in that it’s harder to explain. Basically after the fall of man the earth became Satan’s. He is the loser case god of this world. He only has to follow specific rules of the universe. Like declare his intent. Which he does, but we ironically don’t believe it. 

In the end God wins, that’s all that matters to me. And I also am starting to believe that God reveals himself to all of us and if we just try to do good and am sorry when we do wrong that’s something called Christ consciousness. Organized Christianity was run by satanists to steer us away from this. 

This is just how I’m seeing this now, JMO. 

I empathize with the character of satan. He didnt choose to be created....our benevolent god created him to live an eternity of torment.

Real nice god you serve

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I knew a lady that could read your mind. It was freaky. She was trained on how to do it by someone, it wasn’t just a natural thing. I think we all have some of these abilities in us, we just don’t know how to use or understand them.

100% agree. 6th sense, 3rd eye, whatever you want to call it, I think we all have/had that ability too. There’s an entire rabbit hole of theory as to why we lost that ability from tainted food and environment to fluoride and intentional heavy metal poisoning. 

The highest levels of that stuff I looked into was the remote viewing done in Project Looking Glass using reverse engineered alien tech called the yellow cube. The interviews were very compelling. Bill Wood was one of them if I remember right. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I empathize with the character of satan. He didnt choose to be created....our benevolent god created him to live an eternity of torment.

Real nice god you serve

No, he was a traitor, something you claim to despise. 

Real nice “god” you serve.