Check your account email address ×

Trump: "I Would Love To Go" To Senate Trial "And Stare In Their Corrupt Faces"

Pete

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He never said that.

You buttfuck.  That pencil necked liar actually said something to the effect of “we need to fight Russia over there so we don’t have to fight them over here” and then insinuated that they could attack any day.

Dumb fuck.

20 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He does it every morning when he looks in the mirror and “oranges up” :lmao:

In her book Omarosa Manigault claims Trump uses a Tanning bed frequently hence the whiter skin around his eyes from the protective glasses worn.

Edited by XCR1250

18 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

In her book Omarosa Manigault claims Trump uses a Tanning bed frequently hence the whiter skin around his eyes from the protective glasses worn.

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

The tanning bed should be impeached too

It’s does look ridiculous with the raccoon eyes. 

11 minutes ago, Pete said:

very

perhaps its just to get the left riled up?  They thrive on shit like this..

They used to love diversity in all its forms.  They even used to love Trump!

Somebody, somewhere did something.......

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Guaranteed that Dopo actually believes Trump makes himself look like an orange raccoon to rile up librulz....holy fuck! :lol:

Equally guaranteed you won’t get shit done today, and will probably get let around by your nose by the Huffington Post article or two.  

On 1/23/2020 at 10:30 AM, Pete said:

:lol:And you idiots believe him. :lol:

just you believed he would wipe out the debt

release his tax returns 

hardly knew Epstein

wouldnt golf or take vacations.

didnt know stormy Daniels. 

No lie was too far for you idiots. 

:lol:

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol:And you idiots believe him. :lol:

just you believed he would wipe out the debt

release his tax returns 

hardly knew Epstein

wouldnt golf or take vacations.

didnt know stormy Daniels. 

No lie was too far for you idiots. 

:lol:

Good grief!  I log on and your incessant whining and crying blots out my tinnitus!

Boo hoo, little man.  Boo hoo!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Good grief!  I log on and your incessant whining and crying blots out my tinnitus!

Boo hoo, little man.  Boo hoo!

Over 63,000 posts of you getting flogged for being an idiot and you use the word incessant.  :lol:

On 1/23/2020 at 1:16 PM, F3600 said:

I like Trump but these are exactly the types of comments he should just stop.  He's winning, the country see's what a sham this is, he has Senator support, just zip it and take the high road for once.  On the campaign trail is where the mud slinging should stay.

I'm sure a lot of people think it's a sham.  If there is no basis for the impeachment, why is Trump blocking witnesses and no co-operating?

Common sense would tell you that an innocent person would want to prove they are innocent, not hide.

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm sure a lot of people think it's a sham.  If there is no basis for the impeachment, why is Trump blocking witnesses and no co-operating?

Common sense would tell you that an innocent person would want to prove they are innocent, not hide.

PrOvE tHeY aRE iNnOCeNt, nOt HIdE

You're the exact type of person who would say too many people innocent people are in jail due to overzealous Prosecutors and shoddy evidence.  But in this case, you're all for just letting the Dem's continue with more fishing expeditions.  No thanks, they've done that with pre-election spying, Mueller Investigation, Cohen Investigation, now with their own Dem controlled House Impeachment inquiry.  At this point THEY need to prove their case, not him. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Over 63,000 posts of you getting flogged for being an idiot and you use the word incessant.  :lol:

Holy shit!  I can now hear your squeals even before I log in!  Are you a little piggy?  :lol: 

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Dumb fucking idiot.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^