Check your account email address ×

I can’t believe this cunt gets applause

jtssrx

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Shes pretty awesome

10x better than the retard Trump

She’s a loser, a person so ignorant of the truth or facts. The idea that billionares got there by exploiting people of color is a laugh. 

secondly you’re a loser. I suggest you quit your job and stop collecting a pay check if you’ve got it so bad here. 

anybody I repeat anybody can become rich in this country if they try hard enough. She used Jeff Bezos as an exsample. The guy had a great idea and turned Amazon into a powerhouse.

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

She’s a loser, a person so ignorant of the truth or facts. The idea that billionares got there by exploiting people of color is a laugh. 

secondly you’re a loser. I suggest you quit your job and stop collecting a pay check if you’ve got it so bad here. 

anybody I repeat anybody can become rich in this country if they try hard enough. She used Jeff Bezos as an exsample. The guy had a great idea and turned Amazon into a powerhouse.

Crying JT the flat earther :lol:

dumb as fuck

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

IMG_5184.GIF.9e89f5e5684573f4f320bba5367772a0.GIF

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Let's charter a bus and pick up anybody that wants to kick Ben's ass, and head to Minnesota. 

You better pack a lunch fatass midget twink

You're friends might get me in a rush but not before I turn your head into a canoe

Joke's on you faggot-face. I was gonna' pay three negros ta' hold you down, and jam a Maglite up your ass. That's the only thing that will shut that stupid mouth of yours. 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

You MUST accept the fact that slightly over half the people in this country, are in her corner.

The USA is filled with Hispanic immigrants, Muslim Immigrants, Hindu Immigrants, Asian Immigrants, poor people, and BLACK Americans that hate white American success. 

AOC gets this kind of attention, for a reason.  That's the reason!!!!!   

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Joke's on you faggot-face. I was gonna' pay three negros ta' hold you down, and jam a Maglite up your ass. That's the only thing that will shut that stupid mouth of yours. 

Fuck ur gay 

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If I knew where you lived, you'd get the MAGLITE TREATMENT, with no MArfak!!

U should go on America got talent bang ur reamed out asshole with 10 meglites , and see if Simon hits the golden buzzer !!!

Just now, The One said:

U should go on America got talent bang ur reamed out asshole with 10 meglites , and see if Simon hits the golden buzzer !!!

:lame:        Majorly fail. Try again, homo. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Let's charter a bus and pick up anybody that wants to kick Ben's ass, and head to Minnesota. 

Don't pick any "bikers."    :lmao:

• Haha 1