Check your account email address ×

Lets see if there's equal criticism?

• Platinum Contributing Member

:pc:

Iraqi journalist, cameraman ‘assassinated’ while covering anti-government protests

https://www.foxnews.com/world/iraqi-journalists-assassinated-anti-government-protests

Edited by Highmark

I mean Iran has killed 100's of protesters yet their apologists have said nothing. SA kills a journalist and they are pulling their hair out.   Proof its not about the country's actions they simply support those that hate the US.

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I mean Iran has killed 100's of protesters yet their apologists have said nothing. SA kills a journalist and they are pulling their hair out.   Proof its not about the country's actions they simply support those that hate the US.

Selective outrage noted. Weird how you would defend one but not the other. I'm all for nuking Saudi Arabia and Iran together. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Saudi_Arabia

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Selective outrage noted. Weird how you would defend one but not the other. I'm all for nuking Saudi Arabia and Iran together. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Saudi_Arabia

Where do I defend SA?

• Thanks 1

On 9/18/2019 at 12:09 PM, Highmark said:

Honestly I don't believe any of them.   The Saudi's are no more trustworthy than the Iranian's.   The distance from the closest Houthi rebels to the refinery indicate it would be extremely difficult for them to launch the attack from Yemen.  600+ miles.   If it was them they had help from someone...the question is who. 

Just stay the fuck out of it.  

On 12/22/2017 at 9:42 AM, Highmark said:

Oh I agree they are not a major threat especially to people like us in small town USA, however they did pull off the largest murder of US civilians in American history and continue to openly advertise in large numbers the desire to kill Americans and destroy what we stand for.  I honestly don't see any other religion or group of people doing that.......do you?  

Fact is I want everyone closely examined that we let in whether your a red headed Irishman or a goat fucking raghead Saudi.  

Whether or not they have accomplished more murders in the US doesn't take away that a significant portion of the Islamic religion stands for.   Death to non-believers.  

Personally I think your little chart should include abortions.  That's the leading cause of death in the US bar none.  

On 12/11/2017 at 11:49 AM, Highmark said:

Many have Pakistani background.  

Where were the Saudi's trained?   Without question more should have been done with SA.  I would never disagree with that.   We (the public) still need to find out what the Saudi govt knew.  

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Does anybody honestly care about Muslims/Arabs getting killed....  wether they are from the US or another country?

to a point yes.

but again I am first for bombing there political and extreem religious  leaders and letting the people decide what there next play is . then go from there 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, bussman said:

All Analer has left is projection and assigned positions. Kinda sad to watch really. 

Well that's a double edged sword don't you think because I am an Iranian apologist because I don't believe our wars over there are warranted? So I should be happy about killing people and putting our troops at risk needlessly? Come on dude, don't play this game. 

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Does anybody honestly care about Muslims/Arabs getting killed....  wether they are from the US or another country?

So you have no respect for human life?? Civilian deaths should be avoided :guzzle:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Where do I defend SA?

Right you don't defend sa but you don't condemn them either. You post thread after thread Iran this, Iran that and not once call out the hypocrisy of our alliance with Saudi Arabia. A country who does arm and support terror groups like ISIS that HAVE killed thousands including us troops . So what is the difference between them and Iran and why don't you call out them and our bizarre alliance? And why is military action encouraged against one and not the other?

And as some believe and tucker Carlson from Fox news have alleged that Saudi Arabia may have some culpability in the terror attacks on 911 that killed over 3000 innocent Americans. Nope, nothing..

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Right you don't defend sa but you don't condemn them either. You post thread after thread Iran this, Iran that and not once call out the hypocrisy of our alliance with Saudi Arabia. A country who does arm and support terror groups like ISIS that HAVE killed thousands including us troops . So what is the difference between them and Iran and why don't you call out them and our bizarre alliance? And why is military action encouraged against one and not the other?

Well I am critical of SA however its not surprising you can't comprehend the differences between the two countries.   

Just now, Anler said:

And as some believe and tucker Carlson from Fox news have alleged that Saudi Arabia may have some culpability in the terror attacks on 911 that killed over 3000 innocent Americans. Nope, nothing..

It’s so incredible that the Reich wing has completely accepted the whoring of America troops. These are the guys that say they support the troops. It is a case of lying to themselves. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

It’s so incredible that the Reich wing has completely accepted the whoring of America troops. These are the guys that say they support the troops. It is a case of lying to themselves. 

There are very few people on here that don't want our troops brought home.

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Snacks loves his precious Muslims.

Not really but your President sure loves him some Saudis!!!!! 

How come you don't say anything about that? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

43 minutes ago, Anler said:

is it the Saudi govenment doing this or extremist citizens .

now Iran govenment is publicly been calling for and supporting  the death of Israel and the US for over 50 yrs