Check your account email address ×

I find it interesting....

• Platinum Contributing Member

How the political divide on here seems to match the love or leave it attitude on Tesla cars.   Almost to a T to the Trump supporters/haters.

Not being critical or anything just find it amusing.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

How the political divide on here seems to match the love or leave it attitude on Tesla cars.   Almost to a T to the Trump supporters/haters.

I find it hysterical. And fun. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

MMGW collateral damage.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Hyper partisanship does that. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Same dumb asses that said Tesla was not a viable company think the middle East wars are about terrorism and Trump is rooting out the deep state. Dumb is just dumb man I don't know what to tell you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Same dumb asses that said Tesla was not a viable company think the middle East wars are about terrorism and Trump is rooting out the deep state. Dumb is just dumb man I don't know what to tell you. 

Oh, simmer down and give it a rest.

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

middle East wars are in part to keep tesla in batterys and rare earth . the left should be begging for more boots on the ground in the mountains of Afghanistan.  cant be a smarmy cunt at yiur supercharger station jerking each other off with out those elements 

Edited by Ez ryder

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

middle East wars are in part to keep tesla in batterys and rare earth . the left should be begging for more boots on the ground in the mountains of Afghanistan.  cant be a smarmy cunt at yiur supercharger station jerking each other off with out those elements 

Hillary already took care of that shit. Got slaves in northern Africa mining rare Earth metals for Tesla's. :bc:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Hillary already took care of that shit. Got slaves in northern Africa mining rare Earth metals for Tesla's. :bc:

biggest reserves on the planet are in those Afghan hills 

Edited by Ez ryder

21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m grateful for Tesla. It gives me hours of pleasure. :lol: 

Seriously?   Hours?   Man get a life.   :lmao:

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

biggest reserves on the planet are in those Afghan hills 

Well for what it has cost us already I'd say it's a huge failure there. Hillary knocked out Libya in weeks. She would have been a much more effective conquerer than Trump. Nobody knows killing better than Hillary believe me. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well for what it has cost us already I'd say it's a huge failure there. Hillary knocked out Libya in weeks. She would have been a much more effective conquerer than Trump. Nobody knows killing better than Hillary believe me. 

don't think Trump has sent any to the Afghan hills . 

31 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Tesla threatens some guys manhood.

My point exactly.    Why is it wrong to simply prefer cars with engines?   Sure ev's have some cool aspects but if you're a car guy you're a car guy.   Who cares what you prefer?

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

My point exactly.    Why is it wrong to simply prefer cars with engines?   Sure ev's have some cool aspects but if you're a car guy you're a car guy.   Who cares what you prefer?

Oh you can love cars with gas engines but if that makes you say “electric bad!” then you’re an idiot. 

• Like 1

I think the Tesla cars are viable from a mass production standpoint

When I see one on the road they stand out immediately as a good aesthetic design

All that aside....

What remarkable is the sheer performance metrics. 

I'm a speed freak and the numbers these cars put down are undeniable 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think the Tesla cars are viable from a mass production standpoint

When I see one on the road they stand out immediately as a good aesthetic design

All that aside....

What remarkable is the sheer performance metrics. 

I'm a speed freak and the numbers these cars put down are undeniable 

I like fuel cell vehicles too, but until they start putting 2 or 3 of refueling station in every state ( 90% of them are in California )  I think this alternative energy platform will be DOA. 

43 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Oh you can love cars with gas engines but if that makes you say “electric bad!” then you’re an idiot. 

Nope.   Just personal preference.   But that means shit on here.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1