Check your account email address ×

Plane was struck by an anti-aircraft missile system

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

He invaded Kuwait because he thought their land belonged to Iraq from 100s of years before. He lost his mind towards the end around 88? When he dropped that mustard bomb on his own land and his own people. The Kurds got the short end of that. That attack was 100% about religion.  He turned on the Kurds who were keeping the Iranians from coming in from the northern boarder. That’s when the USA started treating him with kids gloves. 

He told rumsfeld he was going to invade Kuwait, basically asking permission and was never told not to. Then he got the wrath. 

Just now, Anler said:

He told rumsfeld he was going to invade Kuwait, basically asking permission and was never told not to. Then he got the wrath. 

:lol:

Stop trolling Woody with this utter nonsense.  “THEN HE GOT THE WRATH!!!!!”

:lmao:

Just now, Anler said:

Um,no. Kuwait was supporting the shit out of Iraq during the Iran Iraq war. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Stop trolling Woody with this utter nonsense.  “THEN HE GOT THE WRATH!!!!!”

:lmao:

I built the still in the US Embassy in Kuwait,about 8 months before the invasion. It was a crude thing that made camel piss. Camel piss = nasty wine that would get you drunk.:lmao:

10 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Spent a bit of time in and out of The University of Boston hospital getting blood work checked,once a week.  Was down wind of that bomb by a few hundred miles. We were 50 miles off the coast of The Iran and Iraq boarder when he dropped it. But but but he didn’t have weapons of mass destruction???  The fuck he didn’t ? We sold him the shit in the early eighties and 70s. 

What ships were you on? 

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

As a side note, go check out the shelf life of nerve agents. Because I’m sure the old leaking barrels of sarin will be held up as proof that saddam had wmd

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

2EF479B2-B4C9-4D11-8466-D7E294AB6D3D.gif

The media wasn’t really over there in the eighties. Got called back in after the Kuwait invasion to Coronado Island. Was only there for a few weeks and they sent me home?  Maybe it was something I said? :lol:

9 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Simpson,Lasalle,Coronado, and ACU 1. My first hitch there was JTFME. Second trip back was flown out to the Simpson from a c school in nofuck. 

I don't know many people who were squids. Only a few.  My cousin was on the Sierra. And one of my best friends was on the Normandy.  Couple of guys I work with (also MW's) were also in Navy.  They were both always on carriers.  One did 20 years , the other 6.  I don't remember what ones they were on

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

2EF479B2-B4C9-4D11-8466-D7E294AB6D3D.gif

:lol: :lmao: 

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Poor spin vag. I don’t have ptsd and don’t need to talk to a government paid councilor. :lmao:

:owned:

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

37 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Poor spin vag. I don’t have ptsd and don’t need to talk to a government paid councilor. :lmao:

Why would you have ptsd? You spent your days on a boat. Seasick maybe. But not night terrors, suicidal thoughts, or severe mood swings.