Check your account email address ×

Elon musk dangles his cock in buttcocks face!

Just now, spin_dry said:

There’s some excellent articles online about California businesses using Tesla’s in their fleet. The cost savings is pretty good. Some units are approaching 300,000 miles with very few issues. Once they reach 500 miles on a charge I’ll dump the M2 and pick one up. Range is the only problem I have with them. Other than that they’re far superior to IC shit 

Range is getting very good on them. 300-600 miles on a charge? The only time that would be a problem would be on a road trip but if charging stations are easily available and charge times get decent its game over for IC vehicles. 

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

Range is getting very good on them. 300-600 miles on a charge? The only time that would be a problem would be on a road trip but if charging stations are easily available and charge times get decent its game over for IC vehicles. 

I need a solid 300 miles between charges in the winter. Otherwise it’s a no go for me. It’ll get there. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

300-600 works.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

300-600 works.

I know, thats about all we get now and 600 is kind of a stretch fo IC. With our trucks local running we dont usually put on more than 100 miles in a day so this would be a game changer. I wonder how the govt is going to tax this... :news: 

They sound like a great idea to safe the environment and save money all at the same time! :lol:

Edited by irv

1 minute ago, irv said:

They sound like a great idea to safe the environment and save money all at the same time! :lol:

I see car and truck fires on the side of the road all the time. never seen an electric car fire yet... 

Just now, Anler said:

I see car and truck fires on the side of the road all the time. never seen an electric car fire yet... 

That's like trying to compare snowmobiles with autos. The ratio must be at least 500,000 to 1. Give it time if EV's continue to gain traction. 

3 minutes ago, irv said:

That's like trying to compare snowmobiles with autos. The ratio must be at least 500,000 to 1. Give it time if EV's continue to gain traction. 

They will.  Would be cool if the car's body could have a solar self charge like a Magnacoaster. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

Well that is just it, they are. None of the big auto manus are investing in new IC tech, they are all investing in EV. They are just way behind and tesla is a huge threat to their longevity. There have been rumors that some big players have been playing games with Teslas stock price to try to keep them down until some of the big boys can catch up. It looks like we are past that point now as tesla is far too big to keep trying to do that and with this new China deal I expect them to take off bigly going forward. 

Well that is just it, they are. None of the big auto manus are investing in new IC tech, they are all investing in EV. They are just way behind and tesla is a huge threat to their longevity. There have been rumors that some big players have been playing games with Teslas stock price to try to keep them down until some of the big boys can catch up. It looks like we are past that point now as tesla is far too big to keep trying to do that and with this new China deal I expect them to take off bigly going forward. 

Oh, I'm sure they will, and when they do and become mainstream, we will have a whole new list of environmental problems on our hands. People are so ignorant and against fossil fuels so much they don't even look into potential problems nor costs associated with EV's. :news:

I'm not sure what it's like state side but we have alarmists/greenies screaming we need more trees, more trees, all the while forests are being razed to put up solar and wind farms. It's insanity at its finest. 

29 minutes ago, irv said:

Oh, I'm sure they will, and when they do and become mainstream, we will have a whole new list of environmental problems on our hands. People are so ignorant and against fossil fuels so much they don't even look into potential problems nor costs associated with EV's. :news:

I'm not sure what it's like state side but we have alarmists/greenies screaming we need more trees, more trees, all the while forests are being razed to put up solar and wind farms. It's insanity at its finest. 

Nobody knows what that will be like but we are thinking in terms of current sources, musk is not. 

Nobody knows what that will be like but we are thinking in terms of current sources, musk is not. 

There is no critical thinking anymore. People just jump on board because they need something to believe in and gobble up what left leaning, liberal MSM feeds them. MMGW being one of them. It's the greatest hoax ever bestowed on man but yet these worshipers can't see it because they think they Gov't wouldn't lie to them and fake news doesn't exist.  

I am completely confused on what the endgame here is? Do people really think we can actually live and flourish on solar and wind alone? What is the result they are trying to accomplish? 

4 minutes ago, irv said:

There is no critical thinking anymore. People just jump on board because they need something to believe in and gobble up what left leaning, liberal MSM feeds them. MMGW being one of them. It's the greatest hoax ever bestowed on man but yet these worshipers can't see it because they think they Gov't wouldn't lie to them and fake news doesn't exist.  

I am completely confused on what the endgame here is? Do people really think we can actually live and flourish on solar and wind alone? What is the result they are trying to accomplish? 

Listen dude, this is the problem with you and all of these other emotional thinkers. There doesnt always have to be an ideological agenda here. This is a product that works and is more economical than other options. And for business people like me it is very interesting. I am not trying to save the planet just some $$$

Listen dude, this is the problem with you and all of these other emotional thinkers. There doesn't always have to be an ideological agenda here. This is a product that works and is more economical than other options. And for business people like me it is very interesting. I am not trying to save the planet just some $$$

I'm the emotional one?? :lol:That's good! 

So, since there doesn't have to be an ideological agenda, what is the point of all of it?  No critical, empirical thinking anymore? Lets just fool the masses into separating them from their hard earned money all the while getting rich ourselves? 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes it will, but battery technology isn't exactly new.

Battery tech is still very much in its infancy compared to the IC engine. The economics up until about 10 years ago weren’t there to create batteries with higher levels of energy density.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

I'm the emotional one?? :lol:That's good! 

So, since there doesn't have to be an ideological agenda, what is the point of all of it?  No critical, empirical thinking anymore? Lets just fool the masses into separating them from their hard earned money all the while getting rich ourselves? 

Do you like buying advanced technology and saving money? Seems someone wants your business if you do. If you dont then there are still the old options. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Battery tech is still very much in its infancy compared to the IC engine. The economics up until about 10 years ago weren’t there to create batteries with higher levels of energy density.  

:lol:

Pretty sure it predates IC, but your right the tech is getting pushed now, we'll see how far they can take it.

Do you like buying advanced technology and saving money? Seems someone wants your business if you do. If you dont then there are still the old options. 

So, you bought one, eh?  Well...post the pics up, man!!!!

16 minutes ago, irv said:

There’s no need to be confused. Technology and economics will drive innovation. Solar and wind have become much more efficient and affordable through innovation. Every advanced nation on earth is following both as energy alternatives. America is no different. You seem very confused on the subject for no good reason. Hope my post cleared things up. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

So, you bought one, eh?  Well...post the pics up, man!!!!

Looking now. Probably a lease because i need the write offs. Making too much money and dont want to give my tax dollars to Iran. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

Pretty sure it predates IC, but your right the tech is getting pushed now, we'll see how far they can take it.

You can laugh, but just examine the spending curve over the last 50 years comparing IC engine tech to battery development. 

Just now, Anler said:

Looking now. Probably a lease because i need the write offs. Making too much money and dont want to give my tax dollars to Iran. 

Soooooo.....you are just thinking about “buying advanced technology and saving money” then.  So I guess you don’t quite “like” that idea yet?

Got it.

:lmao:

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

You can laugh, but just examine the spending curve over the last 50 years comparing IC engine tech to battery development. 

Its all you hear about if you are paying attention to this. Every major manu is frantically trying to develop EV right now. The writing is on the wall. And I am sure these companies could give two shits about saving the planet so lets just toss that out right now.