Check your account email address ×

WOW! What a loon. Her ideas on the military are way out there.

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

she may be as bad of a candidate as hillary

Honestly, she looks worse only because it’s clear she isn’t sure just how much of a lying, pandering criminal she wants to be.  Hillary knew.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Honestly, she looks worse only because it’s clear she isn’t sure just how much of a lying, pandering criminal she wants to be.  Hillary knew.

A lying pandering criminal from a Trumpster. :lol:

What comments did you think were the most insane in the clip?

When she talked about her family serving and said that it was the duty of the elected officials to do the hard work behind the scenes making sure they don't risk the soldiers lives unless they have to. 

Respecting people who will risk their lives for their country........ WTF is that about?

Her comment about people from her past associations being rising stars and Trump past associates being in jail was good.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

When she talked about her family serving and said that it was the duty of the elected officials to do the hard work behind the scenes making sure they don't risk the soldiers lives unless they have to. 

Respecting people who will risk their lives for their country........ WTF is that about?

Her comment about people from her past associations being rising stars and Trump past associates being in jail was good.

Oh, don’t worry, I think you have the award in a landslide vote.  My goodness!

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

A liberal whining about lies and respect, :lmao:

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

A liberal whining about lies and respect, :lmao:

Obama Hillary and Bill lied Less than Trump. Warren is better than all of them.

Trump lies 70% of the time and you dumb fucks trust him to send your troops off to war. 

The PolitiFact scorecard

The PolitiFact scorecard

Donald Trump's website

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Obama Hillary and Bill lied Less than Trump. Warren is better than all of them.

Trump lies 70% of the time and you dumb fucks trust him to send your troops off to war. 

The PolitiFact scorecard

The PolitiFact scorecard

Donald Trump's website

Your selective outrage is laughable 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

If only she was around to advise her ancestors, in the war of cowboys and Indians. :bashhead:

So she lied or repeated a family story because it helped her land a job. That meant she probably landed the job instead of someone more deserving. A shitty thing to do no doubt.  

Trump lied about bone spurs.  That meant someone else took his place in Vietnam.  

What lie was worse?  

After you answer, you can tell me which of Warren's lies were worse than Trump claiming he didn't know Stormy Daniels even though he broke campaign finance laws in order to bribe her keep quiet about the affair he had with her just after his wife gave birth.  As part of that lie, he stood on Air Force one and repeated that lie to the American People. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Trump lies 70% of the time, Warren 11%.  Trumpsters:  See, they are all the same. :lol:

Through years of lies hypocrites like you defended liberal lies, suddenly you’re concerned.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump lies 70% of the time, Warren 11%.  Trumpsters:  See, they are all the same. :lol:

Poor, poor, Barb! :lol:

warren7.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, irv said:

Poor, poor, Barb! :lol:

warren7.jpg

You never answered the question about quitting sledding diaper boy.

Why do you even believe the diagnosis from scientists? Maybe check with some truck drivers for their solutions. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You never answered the question about quitting sledding diaper boy.

Why do you even believe the diagnosis from scientists? Maybe check with some truck drivers for their solutions. 

:lol:Barb, tries so hard but falls flat on her face every time. 

I know you were really hoping that someone other than yourself wears a diaper and gave up sledding because it's just too masculine but I'm sorry to have to tell you, that despite me having diverticulitis, I don't wear one nor have I gave up sledding like you do and have. :snack:

Tell me, Barb, what kind of stupid moron comes to a site, day in and day out, and receives nothing but ridicule and flack from the sites members and still comes back for more? Is your life really that lonely and lacking of joy and meaning that you find this place that exhilarating and fulfilling that having shit thrown in your face fills that void? :dunno:

stupid6.jpg

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, irv said:

I know you were really hoping that someone other than yourself wears a diaper and gave up sledding because it's just too masculine but I'm sorry to have to tell you, that despite me having diverticulitis, I don't wear one nor have I gave up sledding like you do and have. :snack:

Tell me, Barb, what kind of stupid moron comes to a site, day in and day out, and receives nothing but ridicule and flack from the sites members and still comes back for more? Is your life really that lonely and lacking of joy and meaning that you find this place that exhilarating and fulfilling that having shit thrown in your face fills that void? :dunno:

stupid6.jpg

The fucked up thing is Barb lies more than Trump, Hillary, and Warren combined.. Just makes stuff up all day every day..She has one pathetic life that's for sure.. Negative attention is better than no attention at all..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, irv said:

stupid6.jpg

@revkevsdi , you're really upsetting IRV by not following along with the rest of the sheep in here.  Stop going against the grain and just bah bah more about how the only things that matter are tax cuts and getting rid of the EPA because fuck the environment.  Also I know you're both Canadian but fuck government run healthcare.  Every other country is totes jelly of how America is #1 in healthcare and wants our system.  Trump is our humble, brave, and honest public servant and warrior defending us from science!!!

15 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

@revkevsdi , you're really upsetting IRV by not following along with the rest of the sheep in here.  Stop going against the grain and just bah bah more about how the only things that matter are tax cuts and getting rid of the EPA because fuck the environment.  Also I know you're both Canadian but fuck government run healthcare.  Every other country is totes jelly of how America is #1 in healthcare and wants our system.  Trump is our humble, brave, and honest public servant and warrior defending us from science!!!

Yep, you got me XC. I am just inside myself, can barely function I'm so upset! :lol:

Nice reach around and nice to see you 2 sticking up for another. Barb will be elated and I'm sure this will make his day knowing that he's not the only Dunning Kruger afflicted, blind as a bat, sheep on here.

Who said anything about getting rid of the EPA? Is that what you alarmists do, just make up shit when you have a losing narrative that gets debunked daily?

How's that Propane furnace working out for you,,,,,,,,,,,, hypocrite? :news: 

climmitty5.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, irv said:

Yep, you got me XC. I am just inside myself, can barely function I'm so upset! :lol:

Nice reach around and nice to see you 2 sticking up for another. Barb will be elated and I'm sure this will make his day knowing that he's not the only Dunning Kruger afflicted, blind as a bat, sheep on here.

Who said anything about getting rid of the EPA? Is that what you alarmists do, just make up shit when you have a losing narrative that gets debunked daily?

How's that Propane furnace working out for you,,,,,,,,,,,, hypocrite? :news: 

climmitty5.jpg

You fell for an echo chamber meme.  You’re such a sheep I’m gonna let Anderson shear you.

26 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

You fell for an echo chamber meme.  You’re such a sheep I’m gonna let Anderson shear you.

You're such a fool. :lol:Do you honestly think, CNN, of all news outlets, would admit they lied and apologize? Good god, wake up, fool. :news:

26 minutes ago, irv said:

You're such a fool. :lol:Do you honestly think, CNN, of all news outlets, would admit they lied and apologize? Good god, wake up, fool. :news:

You're such a low information pod person it's just fucking unreal.

It's not just CNN saying that your meme is a lie.  Why do you think Joe Rogan deleted the meme from his twitter postings after learning the meme was a lie?

https://www.politifact.com/facebook-fact-checks/statements/2018/sep/18/viral-image/hoax-uses-2008-anderson-cooper-photo-proof-fake-hu/

https://checkyourfact.com/2018/09/18/fact-check-anderson-cooper-florence-flooding/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/weekly-standard/fact-check-anderson-cooper-in-cold-water

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/anderson-cooper-hurricane/