Check your account email address ×

WOW! What a loon. Her ideas on the military are way out there.

The Kentucky gun range footage pushed as a war was my favorite.

Only a Grade A fool trusts the MSM. An absolute moron shills for them. Congrats Morrison, you’ve taken top idiot honors for the site today and there is some quality competition. :lol: 

Snopes says..... :lol: :lol: :lol: 

1 hour ago, bussman said:

The Kentucky gun range footage pushed as a war was my favorite.

Only a Grade A fool trusts the MSM. An absolute moron shills for them. Congrats Morrison, you’ve taken top idiot honors for the site today and there is some quality competition. :lol: 

Snopes says..... :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Lick my love pump.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

I don’t mean this to sound condescending or rude but to be bluntly honest, I’m far more intelligent than you.  Just the luck of the gene pool I guess.  

Why yes, of course you are. Thanks for affording me the honor of conversing with you.:news:

Dunning-Kruger Effect: Why People Think They’re Smart Even When They’re Not

The Dunning-Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people believe that they are smarter and more capable than they really are. Essentially, low ability people do not possess the skills needed to recognize their own incompetence. The combination of poor self-awareness and low cognitive ability leads them to overestimate their own capabilities

6 minutes ago, irv said:

Why yes, of course you are. Thanks for affording me the honor of conversing with you.:news:

Dunning-Kruger Effect: Why People Think They’re Smart Even When They’re Not

The Dunning-Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people believe that they are smarter and more capable than they really are. Essentially, low ability people do not possess the skills needed to recognize their own incompetence. The combination of poor self-awareness and low cognitive ability leads them to overestimate their own capabilities

If ignorance is bliss, you must require prescription downers.  

8 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

@revkevsdi , you're really upsetting IRV by not following along with the rest of the sheep in here.  Stop going against the grain and just bah bah more about how the only things that matter are tax cuts and getting rid of the EPA because fuck the environment.  Also I know you're both Canadian but fuck government run healthcare.  Every other country is totes jelly of how America is #1 in healthcare and wants our system.  Trump is our humble, brave, and honest public servant and warrior defending us from science!!!

That’s true. Look at the long list of Countries that tried universal healthcare then abandoned it for the Mercan model. 
Here is the list below. 

• Haha 1