Check your account email address ×

Our Best Friends on this Earth.

Are the United States of America.  It disgusts me to see Canadians insult, and turn away from our ally and friend. One of the main reasons Canada is a great place is the simple fact that America is our best friend.  Fuck you barb.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Are the United States of America.  It disgusts me to see Canadians insult, and turn away from our ally and friend. One of the main reasons Canada is a great place is the simple fact that America is our best friend.  Fuck you barb.

Awwww.....we know the good ones and can smell the whiney liberals.  Not to worry, friend.

:bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

Good post, cunt

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, motonoggin said:

Fuckin barf you Bootlicker

Recognizing that Americans and Canadians are and should be friends doesn’t have anything to do with bootlicking.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Well no fucking shit.

Therefore, this 'friendship' is merely nothing more than a result of overlapping culture and geography. 

When your neighbor does some dumb ass shit is it ok because he's your neighbor? 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Therefore, this 'friendship' is merely nothing more than a result of overlapping culture and geography. 

When your neighbor does some dumb ass shit is it ok because he's your neighbor? 

No.

I really hope the questions are going to get harder than this.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Hate, like violence, is good and appropriate if it's directed at the oppressors from the oppressed.

Even though you want the single worst form of oppression on earth I’ll do my best not to hate you. In fact I won’t, I’ll just continue to pity you. :bc: 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Even though you want the single worst form of oppression on earth I’ll do my best not to hate you. In fact I won’t, I’ll just continue to pity you. :bc: 

I'm not your oppressor, bro. Nor would I want to be. Real anarchists don't abide that shit.