Check your account email address ×

We popped bussmans cherry!!!!!

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Brian just hit the road. Great weekend. I believe he road just under 450 miles and I got about 435 on the z1 since thurs evening. 

20200104_161652.jpg

Sucks I couldn't make that gonna be another week or 2 before I can get away.

At least you had a couple skidoos with you for the inevitable... 

9 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Doos are like that for me. They feel like sitting on a bar stool to me.

Polaris nailed the ergos with the axys. That is the major reason they are so popular right now. I'm sure skidoo will come out with their own variation of it soon like they stole every other good idea... 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

how were trails up there ? fuck load of trafic around me . was a shit show of sleds from longville to walker and around . beat to shit  by 1 

Can Minnesota be any worse than northern Wisconsin or UP on the weekend?

how were trails up there ? fuck load of trafic around me . was a shit show of sleds from longville to walker and around . beat to shit  by 1 

Some were incredible,  some were decent and some were ungroomed and hard to ride. 

A lot of the swamps still arent frozen

Just now, Anler said:

Can Minnesota be any worse than northern Wisconsin or UP on the weekend?

MN is 1000x better traffic wise. It was a busy weekend and we didnt see 50 other sleds on the trails for 400+ miles 

Just now, f7ben said:

Some were incredible,  some were decent and some were ungroomed and hard to ride. 

A lot of the swamps still arent frozen

yeah anything swamp locked is bad . but I have not seen trafic line this up here in decades . 210 yesterday and the last 3/4 was bad . but Fri was prefect race track 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

MN is 1000x better traffic wise. It was a busy weekend and we didnt see 50 other sleds on the trails for 400+ miles 

fuck we saw 100 ez. most times guys dont come much north of Hackensack but this weekend was a shit show 

yeah anything swamp locked is bad . but I have not seen trafic line this up here in decades . 210 yesterday and the last 3/4 was bad . but Fri was prefect race track 

There is a lot of snow.....just need some cold temps and time for it to set up well

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

fuck we saw 100 ez. most times guys dont come much north of Hackensack but this weekend was a shit show 

I’ve been handling out free Mn trail maps to every sledder I see in the UP.  My plan is coming together. 

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

Polaris nailed the ergos with the axys. That is the major reason they are so popular right now. I'm sure skidoo will come out with their own variation of it soon like they stole every other good idea... 

They will probably come up with a cool name like gen 5? 

6 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Yessirs!  Did 110 miles of beatdown today, with about another 30 miles of good to so-so trails.    

Ratio seems about right.  Trails are getting hashed up quick with all this early riding excitement.  Makes it easier to chase down the 850 Poo guys.  :lol: