Check your account email address ×

Top Iranian Commander killed

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

All you think about is taking from people who have more than you. Thats real critical. 

Please vote for Trump. If you live long enough you may just see the end of capitalism. Iran could be the catalyst. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trump is the one that railed about Obama starting a war with Iran and then said he was going to bring troops home from The Middle East...not my fault some of you give him a pass for his bullshit.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. Keep dreaming man. Thats about all you have left. 

I'll be fine personally either way. 

In the interest of ending capitalism as quickly as possible, I'd like to ask you to please reelect Trump

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

That would be great, have any ferry dust to fix it? 

Ummm...Trump is the one that said he was bringing them home which he hasn't and then ordered this latest attack. Forget fairy dust...how about he keep his word and quit escalating the situation. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I'll be fine personally either way. 

In the interest of ending capitalism as quickly as possible, I'd like to ask you to please reelect Trump

Capitalism isn't going anywhere for a long long time regardless of who’s president. You not quite that stupid to believe it will. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Capitalism isn't going anywhere for a long long time regardless of who’s president. You not quite that stupid to believe it will. 

Owned 

BTW politics aside this could blow up into a fucking mess and nobody including me wants to see more young men and women coming home in body bags or spending the rest of their lives without limbs or suffering from TBI's. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wrong. Reelect your cult leader and watch it all come crumbling down. 

Iran blockading the straits of Hormuz in retaliation could very well be the first domino. Exciting times.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW politics aside this could blow up into a fucking mess and nobody including me wants to see more young men and women coming home in body bags or spending the rest of their lives without limbs or suffering from TBI's. 

I don't either but at this point I think if you don't understand that the us military is an arm of global oligarchy, then you probably shouldn't be in the gene pool anyway, so...

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So it's your opinion  it's best to do nothing about a general operating outside his home country targeting and killing all kind of Americans? 

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's already a huge clusterfuck

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Iran blockading the straits of Hormuz in retaliation could very well be the first domino. Exciting times.

Hahahahaha. I think you've had about 10 too many pulls off your crack pipe today bud. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

So it's your opinion  it's best to do nothing about a general operating outside his home country targeting and killing all kind of Americans? 

Well our miltary operates outside our own country and kills plenty of civilians and others... none of it from anybody is right. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well our miltary operates outside our own country and kills plenty of civilians and others... none of it from anybody is right. 

We bomb the fuck out of the place for 2 decades and cause the death of millions and Americans are all like "y u mad bro?"

14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

What are they going to block it with, canoes??

3 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

So this guys responsible for killing 100' of soldiers. 

For all the know it all's what should have been done? 

And saddam was involved in 9/11. You gullible fucks will swallow anything. This country never learns.