Check your account email address ×

US Contractors Accused of Funding Taliban Attacks Against American Troops

Just now, Ez ryder said:

so you think giving them a,pile of money made them like us lmfao oh yeah worked swell . 

Not at all, it's a token of goodwill. It took time to build up the animosity and it will take time to tear it down. 

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Not at all, it's a token of goodwill. It took time to build up the animosity and it will take time to tear it down. 

It will never be torn down as long as the mullahs are in charge imo, despite Obamas olive branch, that some including myself saw as foolhardy. Thankfully their own citizens don’t like them much more than we do apparently, so maybe regime change will happen.  And I don’t think any Americans look on it as “token”.

38 minutes ago, SSFB said:

yeah I guess there olive branches of downed jumbo jets on and on that never end should just be seen in a diff more excepting light 

Just now, ford_428cj said:

X2...what a fuckin flake :lol:

I just LOL.  "Iran would be a nation of peace if we would just pay them stuff and leave them alone!  THIS IS ALL OUR FAULT!!!!  ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE!!!!!!  QUICK!  GRAB SOME GAYS!!!"

:lol: 

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so they don't have a long long history of terrorist shit . but lime I said guess we just need to be more tolarant of there culture 

Of course they do. Maybe try quit being stupid. 

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

X2...what a fuckin flake :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just LOL.  "Iran would be a nation of peace if we would just pay them stuff and leave them alone!  THIS IS ALL OUR FAULT!!!!  ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE!!!!!!  QUICK!  GRAB SOME GAYS!!!"

:lol: 

A couple more dummies :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You aren't offering a defendable argument.  It's your strawman you retard.  :lol: 

No dummy, you guys ran with a storyline that you made up. 

The fact is that the purpose(whether one agrees with it or not) was to return Iran's frozen funds as a goodwill measure to fan down the flames. Obama didn't "give" them money out of America's treasury. That's fodder for retards. 

Nobody thinks that action is going to make them like us and if you think that is what was being suggested, then you're stupid.

Just now, SSFB said:

No dummy, you guys ran with a storyline that you made up. 

The fact is that the purpose(whether one agrees with it or not) was to return Iran's frozen funds. Obama didn't "give" them American money. That's fodder for retards. 

Nobody thinks that action is going to make them like us and if you think that because of what was posted, then you're stupid. 

Oh.....you mean that gesture of goodwill in returning money to a terrorist nation for defaulting on the terms of the deal putting Americans at risk....done in secret under the cover of night that accidentally got called out by ground crews?  That nice token of goodwill?

On 12/29/2019 at 1:00 PM, Zambroski said:

Oh.....you mean that gesture of goodwill in returning money to a terrorist nation for defaulting on the terms of the deal putting Americans at risk....done in secret under the cover of night that accidentally got called out by ground crews?  That nice token of goodwill?

Like I said, you can disagree with the reasons it was done or whether it was a smart thing to do, I'm not debating that.

I'm debating the idiotic line of "Obunga gave them moneyz!" If you just read what's actually posted and keep your ADHD under control, you'd see that. 

Just now, SSFB said:

Like I said, you can disagree with the reasons it was done or whether it was a smart thing to do, I'm not debating that.

I'm debating the retard line of "Obunga gave them moneyz!" If you just read what's actually posted and keep your ADHD under control, you'd see that. 

Obama did give them the money....or, if it makes you feel better, gave them the money back.

The argument of "it was theirs in the first place" is your strawman.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Obama did give them the money....or, if it makes you feel better, gave them the money back.

The argument of "it was theirs in the first place" is your strawman.  

Explain how that's a strawman.