Check your account email address ×

US Contractors Accused of Funding Taliban Attacks Against American Troops

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I wouldn't count on that happening....ever. :lmao:

Why are you even here at all?  You bring absolutely ZERO benefit of intelligent debate to any of your SJW causes.  Just upsetty pants!  :lol: 

I love the FSCE Iranian Defense League .  :lmao:

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh.....you mean that gesture of goodwill in returning money to a terrorist nation for defaulting on the terms of the deal putting Americans at risk....done in secret under the cover of night that accidentally got called out by ground crews?  That nice token of goodwill?

yes that is what he is saying oh wait 

13 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Like I said, you can disagree with the reasons it was done or whether it was a smart thing to do, I'm not debating that.

I'm debating the retard line of "Obunga gave them moneyz!" If you just read what's actually posted and keep your ADHD under control, you'd see that. 

well he did give them money that they forfeited by not going along with the deal they they agreed to decades ago . so yes he did just give them the money. 

if it was the up and up right thing to do why do in back door cia drug dealer style ? 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well he did give them money that they forfeited by not going along with the deal they they agreed to decades ago . so yes he did just give them the money. 

if it was the up and up right thing to do why do in back door cia drug dealer style ? 

I would say that they knew it would be controversial no matter what so that's why the secrecy.......and obviously it was controversial, to say the least. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

What do you think the Obama Administration considered it if not a "token of goodwill"?

oh we know that us foolishly what they thought.  now they saw it as,a stupid weak leader  who just gave them a huge boost in terrorist funding to fight the dumb fucks who just gave them a pile of greenbacks 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Another non-answer, predictable.

Let’s call it a “pay-off” then.  That make you feel better?  You’d be hard pressed to find more people calling it a “token of goodwill” over a “payoff”.

But, you are kind of a “woke” fella, yea?

:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Let’s call it a “pay-off” then.  That make you feel better?  You’d be hard pressed to find more people calling it a “token of goodwill” over a “payoff”.

But, you are kind of a “woke” fella, yea?

:lol:

It doesn't have anything to do with me. I'm simply telling you what the Obama Administration was using it as, or trying to. 

You were a square block/round hole guy, weren't you?

7 hours ago, SSFB said:

Not at all, it's a token of goodwill. It took time to build up the animosity and it will take time to tear it down. 

This was not a token of goodwill you naive moron. It is protection money. Extortion by definition. Pay or die.

48 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

This was not a token of goodwill you naive moron. It is protection money. Extortion by definition. Pay or die.

Try to follow along ya fucking meathead. The comprehension around here is amazing. 

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Where was Zucchini when Trump removed the Russian Aluminum oligarchs sanctions so he could announce building an fake Aluminum plant in Kentucky for Moscow Mitch? Not a fuckin peep out of him.

Where was your outrage when Kennedy, Obambi and Shrillery were “ colluding”  with a Russians? 

A6A8F363-7C56-4A83-B813-2DCFAB846879.jpeg.c72fa5d249a406297a3748a2f380afdf.jpeg

2 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Read the gibberish from all you low IQ inbreads, hardly.

As if we didn't know that you like to run your trap without knowing what's actually being discussed. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Why are you even here at all?  You bring absolutely ZERO benefit of intelligent debate to any of your SJW causes.  Just upsetty pants!  :lol: 

I love the FSCE Iranian Defense League .  :lmao:

Priceless...63,000 plus posts of absolute nonsense form you and you don’t even see it.