Check your account email address ×

Have To Be Quick On Your Feet In The Fog

8 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Most likely a Paki from Brampton Ontario. That shit happens ten times a day with those idiots.

Yup, they,re not used to driving on our white sand. Much different traction issues. LOL

And it,s kinda tough to steer the truck with 1 hand while trying to take a dump thru the newly made hole in the floor while on the move.

A local truck repair center that a friend of mine owns has refused to repair trucks owned by them. Filthy. 

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I lot of truck drivers are complete fucking idiots. This is a perfect example of that. 

You’d like to think not, but 80,000 lbs under the control of a careless moron is not a good combination.......

• Like 1

as a truck driver, I have had moments when weather conditions change without warning, fog and snow squalls are the absolute worse, it doesn't matter how fast you slow down this shit can pop right up, the video, IMO, shows that the emergency crews were just responding and ample warning was not given to approaching traffic, not saying the driver was not an idiot but have been very close to being in his shoes, it is not a fun place to be

• Like 1

at least the fucker was in the correct lane.  no idea when it because acceptable for truckers to be camping out in the left lanes but it needs to stop.  i see these fucks with no one in front of them move 1-2 lanes over all the time-  should be able to shoot them as they are now worse than Subie and Prius drivers.  

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

at least the fucker was in the correct lane.  no idea when it because acceptable for truckers to be camping out in the left lanes but it needs to stop.  i see these fucks with no one in front of them move 1-2 lanes over all the time-  should be able to shoot them as they are now worse than Subie and Prius drivers.  

I camp out in the left lane, as it is usually smoother, but my truck runs 79mph loaded but will move over if someone is coming up behind me