Check your account email address ×

College Bowl Thread

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

A good one?? Haha...

Dantini hit on a few clutch Qb's ...& under radar Bell. Harbaugh stabilizing Mich hurt their recruiting also.

Worn out eh .... haha what a tool statement.

Hit with crown - can't do that. It's pretty simple...

Wrong...

Yup...

What did they inject into Dobbins ankle btw? Dude could hardly walk - then a bit later he is making cuts like Barry Sanders...!

If Lawrence doesn’t lower his head and he hits him in the chest it’s not targeting. End of story it’s a stupid fucking rule

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm not blubbering about anything you stupid Hillbilly...I had zero rooting interest in that game but a bad call is a bad call and had OSU scored TD's in the red zone instead of kicking FG's they would have won. BTW WGAF what Dabo is the king of...I don't like his schtick...throw in his thanking God for the win and he has all the cliche bullshit covered. 

BTW I don't believe for a second you were pulling for MSU....nice try. :lmao:

Who you taking in the championship.....I've got LSU.

One more thing....Roll Tide!! 

He's religious - get over it.

I feel sort of bad for Mork & Msu ... true :lol:

Hard to not pick Lsu. 

Fuckin Bama is going to steam roll Michigan's weak D line - just like Wisky & Osu did. Will be a fun NY day game tho hopefully, if Mich offense can hang somewhat.

49 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

If Lawrence doesn’t lower his head and he hits him in the chest it’s not targeting. End of story it’s a stupid fucking rule

If Wade doesn't spear him with crown ...

48 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This is dirty. Typical OSU

That was dirty - damn.

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

NFL Teams will be tanking so hard to draft this guy....

Doesn't he have another yr in college?

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How about this cheap shot...yikes....

Dumbest play of the day. Didn't even go after the ball carrier ...lol wtf

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

He's religious - get over it.

I feel sort of bad for Mork & Msu ... true :lol:

Hard to not pick Lsu. 

Fuckin Bama is going to steam roll Michigan's weak D line - just like Wisky & Osu did. Will be a fun NY day game tho hopefully, if Mich offense can hang somewhat.

If Wade doesn't spear him with crown ...

That was dirty - damn.

Doesn't he have another yr in college?

Dumbest play of the day. Didn't even go after the ball carrier ...lol wtf

Yep...after next season he'll be gone and barring something screwy happening between now and then he should be the number one pick. 

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

if he was looking up to tackle like he should have been he doesn't hit him with the crown.  

Almost every talking head across the country said it was a ridiculous ejection. Only the brain dead twats on here and Clemson fans think it was a good call. It changed the entire game

the purpose of the rule is to stop head hunting. That wasn’t head hunting. He came in at full speed it was bang bang you can stop that. Conpare that to the hit in the Oklahoma game it’s not even close

I hate osu

Edited by jtssrx

Listening to Golic and Wingo and they said that in College Football replays are watched full speed and apparently officials can't use slo mo to judge a replay...learn something new everyday. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listening to Golic and Wingo and they said that in College Football replays are watched full speed and apparently officials can't use slo mo to judge a replay...learn something new everyday. :thumbsup:

That's pretty dumb IMO. 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i would disagree that it's dumb.  Calls are made in real time,  if it's so close that they can't tell in real time in review then the call stands. Worst thing that happened to all these games is high def TV and reviews.  

Than scrap replay all together.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m out in the woods...what happened!? 

UofM started with a 50 yard return, punts then Alabama scores on their very first play. Now tied at 7 

• Thanks 1

On 1/1/2020 at 9:35 PM, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I'm actually surprised Michigan didn't get beat worse than they did 

Mich played them well & were the more physical team IMO. If the QB wouldn't have choked - could have had a chance at winning.

On 1/1/2020 at 9:47 PM, Matt said:

Wisconsin simply gave away the Rose Bowl.  Won every stat except the one that mattered.

JT would be an idiot to come back to this shitshow...

Running the idiot that fumbled didn't seem like a good move. The O PI call was BS imo.

Props to the Gophers :bc:

51 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Mich played them well & were the more physical team IMO. If the QB wouldn't have choked - could have had a chance at winning.

And if your sister had a dick , she'd be your brother.  Excuses only go so far.   They had no prayer of winning what so ever. 

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 9:42 AM, Angry ginger said:

i would disagree that it's dumb.  Calls are made in real time,  if it's so close that they can't tell in real time in review then the call stands. Worst thing that happened to all these games is high def TV and reviews.  

exactly