59 minutes ago, jammin said:

that was a catch.... and i dont like OSU

Agreed

35 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Glad Ohio State lost :finger::finger2::fuckyou::finger3:

LSU/Clemson should be a great game. 

• Like 1

On 12/27/2019 at 8:05 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sparty wins a good one against Wake Forest earlier in The Pinstripe Bowl.

Iowa/USC getting ready to kick in The Holiday Bowl.

A good one?? Haha...

17 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly...that's what Dantonio used to be good at but he seems to have lost his magic. 

Dantini hit on a few clutch Qb's ...& under radar Bell. Harbaugh stabilizing Mich hurt their recruiting also.

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

About to be 17-0....check that...13-0

It really is but Dabo and his aw shucks no respect schtick is worn out. 

Worn out eh .... haha what a tool statement.

11 hours ago, jtssrx said:

If The refs didn’t injected themselves into the game the game would’ve been over. The targeting call was a joke. It changed the entire game. 

im a Michigan fan I can’t stand OSU but they got fucked

Hit with crown - can't do that. It's pretty simple...

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This was a blown call and should have been an OSU touchdown...jus sayin. 

Wrong...

9 hours ago, SSFB said:

Watching it in real speed I don’t think that’s a catch. 

Yup...

What did they inject into Dobbins ankle btw? Dude could hardly walk - then a bit later he is making cuts like Barry Sanders...!

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

A good one?? Haha...

Dantini hit on a few clutch Qb's ...& under radar Bell. Harbaugh stabilizing Mich hurt their recruiting also.

Worn out eh .... haha what a tool statement.

Hit with crown - can't do that. It's pretty simple...

Wrong...

Yup...

What did they inject into Dobbins ankle btw? Dude could hardly walk - then a bit later he is making cuts like Barry Sanders...!

It was a good game your dislike of Sparty notwithstanding and yeah Dabos whole dadgum nobody wants us here, disrespect, aww shucks routine is worn out. BTW who cares what that play looked like in real time...that is what replay is for and supposed to remedy. Huge play that took 6 off the board for OSU and as Jammin said I don't like OSU either.  

Harbaugh stabilizing Michigan...that's classic. Is that another way of saying he can't beat OSU or win the Big Ten? :lmao:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It was a good game your dislike of Sparty notwithstanding and yeah Dabos whole dadgum nobody wants us here, disrespect, aww shucks routine is worn out. BTW who cares what that play looked like in real time...that is what replay is for and supposed to remedy. Huge play that took 6 off the board for OSU and as Jammin said I don't like OSU either.  

Harbaugh stabilizing Michigan...that's classic. Is that another way of saying he can't beat OSU or win the Big Ten? :lmao:

Was a boring game in a shit venue. I was actually rooting for Sparty in that game btw.

Dabo has dethroned the king Saban for the moment. Stifle yourself with your dumb hot take on his style being worn out...

Watching in full game speed - never made a football move. Close, but correct call imo. Homer Herbstriet is getting worse in his homerism the last few years. Gene Steratore or whatever his name is, is usually pretty good imo. He said non catch also.

Msu got some recruits during that stretch that normally went to Mich. That is an accurate statement. That has changed back to norm & Mich is dominating in state recruiting once again.

And no he hasn't been able to beat Osu. They are at dynasty level about right now after Meyers run & Nfl players all over the field. Mich had a chance this year - but shit all over themselves on the field ...lol ugh

Just now, frenchy said:

neither could Brady in Michigan until year 3. Funny how that works.

Well Mich had Drew Henson also at that time. Then a Osu executive working for the Yankees drafted him for cash & pulled him from Mich.

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Was a boring game in a shit venue. I was actually rooting for Sparty in that game btw.

Dabo has dethroned the king Saban for the moment. Stifle yourself with your dumb hot take on his style being worn out...

Watching in full game speed - never made a football move. Close, but correct call imo. Homer Herbstriet is getting worse in his homerism the last few years. Gene Steratore or whatever his name is, is usually pretty good imo. He said non catch also.

Msu got some recruits during that stretch that normally went to Mich. That is an accurate statement. That has changed back to norm & Mich is dominating in state recruiting once again.

And no he hasn't been able to beat Osu. They are at dynasty level about right now after Meyers run & Nfl players all over the field. Mich had a chance this year - but shit all over themselves on the field ...lol ugh

Well Mich had Drew Henson also at that time. Then a Osu executive working for the Yankees drafted him for cash & pulled him from Mich.

yeah my point was more timing/circumstance can trump talent.

14 minutes ago, frenchy said:

neither could Brady in Michigan until year 3. Funny how that works.

they all work hard but some get that chip on the shoulder which combined with the hard work gets them to another level.  Hopefully Burrows chip works for him at the next level like Bradys did.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

they all work hard but some get that chip on the shoulder which combined with the hard work gets them to another level.  Hopefully Burrows chip works for him at the next level like Bradys did.  

he has a good mix of cockiness and humility if that makes any sense.

35 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Snacks - instead of blubbering like a baby as usual about the refs...

How about Osu punting from their 42 or whatever with 3 minutes left :snack:

I'm not blubbering about anything you stupid Hillbilly...I had zero rooting interest in that game but a bad call is a bad call and had OSU scored TD's in the red zone instead of kicking FG's they would have won. BTW WGAF what Dabo is the king of...I don't like his schtick...throw in his thanking God for the win and he has all the cliche bullshit covered. 

BTW I don't believe for a second you were pulling for MSU....nice try. :lmao:

Who you taking in the championship.....I've got LSU.

One more thing....Roll Tide!! 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

55 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW who cares what that play looked like in real time...that is what replay is for and supposed to remedy. 

Manipulating video speed can make alot of plays look like a catch if it’s slowed down enough. Real speed has to be taken into account. 

The real speed replay shows the ball was only in his hands for a split second. 

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Manipulating video speed can make alot of plays look like a catch if it’s slowed down enough. Real speed has to be taken into account. 

The real speed replay shows the ball was only in his hands for a split second. 

So those 5 steps the reciever took didn't really happen? So Fowler and Herbstriet are wrong as well? 

Nothing was manipulated. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So those 5 steps the reciever took didn't really happen? So Fowler and Herbstriet are wrong as well? 

5 steps? I counted 3 last night. 

Yeah, they could be. Herbstreet himself walked back his analysis and said “I’m not a ref”.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

5 steps? I counted 3 last night. 

Yeah, they could be. Herbstreet himself walked back his analysis and said “I’m not a ref”.

Watch the video but even if it's 3 it's a catch. Herbstriet may have done that but he was walking a fine line trying to be objective...he played at OSU and his sons play for Clemson.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Watch the video but even if it's 3 it's a catch.

I watched it every time they replayed it last night and whoever the guy was that they brought in, he made the best case IMO which was that it was not a catch.