Check your account email address ×

Who’s going to have the most boring 2021 sled release

Rod

Boring   

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which sled is the most boring 21

1 hour ago, Reevester said:

The blast? No definitely China. Did you see the video of it rattling away and a pipe covered in tin foil? 

sounded prety good for a singel imho .

would rather have a light  65 hp single 400 with a actual poupous built mid size chassi than a twin 550 with a off the shelf indi chassi with lower suspension for a kid .

he'll cat is getting just 5 less hp out of a 400 singel than there old z570 motors,.

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

would rather have a light  65 hp single 400 with a actual poupous built mid size chassi than a twin 550 with a off the shelf indi chassi with lower suspension for a kid .

he'll cat is getting just 5 less hp out of a 400 singel than there old z570 motors,.

The cat is certainly built like poupous

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The 550F makes more power than the 400cc single in the Blast. $1000 gets you a complete set if premium shocks. 

This will be a no brainer for anyone except the brain dead Cat fanboys. 

5hp more out of 150 more cc’s. Lol @ the triggered Polaris fan bois. 

D6617CEC-E307-4506-9AEB-CEA1088DE0AE.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

stop rather have a light  65 hp single 400 with a actual poupous built chassi .than a twin 550 with a off the shelf indi chassi with lower suspension for a kid .

You would pay $3000 more for the Blast over the Evo?  The Evo RMK will destroy the Blast Alpha down the trail. They will both perform about the same off trail. 

19 hours ago, Highmark said:

They are all light compared to what I use to ride in the mountains.

I bet.  First time I rode in Colorado was on a short track back in the 80s...and the first SKS I owned probably weighed as much as my 900 turbo

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Clearly the better option.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You would pay $3000 more for the Blast over the Evo?  The Evo RMK will destroy the Blast Alpha down the trail. They will both perform about the same off trail. 

again the evo is not a mid size sled it is a lower indy . and a singel is going to be a lot less fr end weight

Edited by Ez ryder

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

The 550F is a bullet proof motor that has been around for decades.  Spare parts for the Evo are everywhere. 

$3000 is a lot of extra to pay for a little kids sled. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The 550F is a bullet proof motor that has been around for decades.  Spare parts for the Evo are everywhere. 

$3000 is a lot of extra to pay for a little kids sled. 

so is 16k for a snowcheck rmk but a lot of guys dont blink a eye then still toss 7 more grand at mods on them 

Edited by Ez ryder

Just now, awful knawful said:

So you'd buy a 800 single vs a twin?

That's what I thought.

Cat guys wouldnt notice anything different on an 800 single. They're used to their sleds vibrating themselves apart and having no topend

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that it's a pre production sled and it should be a soild little sled. Just not priced right. I'll take my $6500 fanner in a barney chassis over this for my kid to step into. 

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

So you'd buy a 800 single vs a twin?

That's what I thought.

i am not buying a ef for me we sre talking about your 10 yr old here.

so yes if we are talking buying a first deep snow sled for my kid I would rather loose the extra cyl weight up front with what a 6 hp loss all day . and be on a actual mid size built chassi not a off the shelf indy parts sled 

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that it's a pre production sled and it should be a soild little sled. Just not priced right. I'll take my $6500 fanner in a barney chassis over this for my kid to step into. 

and agin not markiting to you or me i would have my kid on a old freestyle 300 . but a lot of guys in this game dont even blink at 8k 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

i am not buying a ef for me we sre talking about your 10 yr old here.

so yes if we are talking buying a first deep snow sled for my kid I would rather loose the extra cyl weight up front with what a 6 hp loss all day . and be on a actual mid size built chassi not a off the shelf indy parts sled 

For the same price, maybe.

For $3000 more, you're a dumb dumb.

8 minutes ago, bussman said:

Little kid sled is a 120 or 200. 

Let me rephrase this just for you. Besides the AC faithful, who would pay almost $3000 more for a sled with very similar capabilities to the Polaris Evo.

Everything about the Evo is tried and true. We haven't even seen a Blast on the trail yet.  

The Blast Alpha has a MSRP of $8500. And they havent released a lot of the specs yet. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and agin not markiting to you or me i would have my kid on a old freestyle 300 . but a lot of guys in this game dont even blink at 8k 

It is true, I still dont see it taking off with either of the mid size sleds. 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Let me rephrase this just for you. Besides the AC faithful, who would pay almost $3000 more for a sled with very similar capabilities to the Polaris Evo.

Everything about the Evo is tried and true. We haven't even seen a Blast on the trail yet.  

The Blast Alpha has a MSRP of $8500. And they havent released a lot of the specs yet. 

The thing is gonna be like 10500 Canadian :lol: you can buy a ski doo sport 600 for 7900.   Cats out to lunch bigly 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

A45AE7CD-F260-4A05-8C3D-CF113524B7F4.jpeg

2 hours ago, bussman said:

:lol:

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I’m convinced the executives of Textron enlisted the stay at home moms in the non-snow regions of the company to come up with the is idea.

Total detached idiocy.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

I’m convinced the executives of Textron enlisted the stay at home moms in the non-snow regions of the company to come up with the is idea.

Total detached idiocy.

Hey look everyone. A Cat fanboy who isn’t a complete idiot.