Check your account email address ×

fsce "buckets"

bucket #1 - dumbasses who really believe trump would make a good potus and turn things around.

- racer, momo***, sludgey*, creepr, arctic crusher*

bucket #2 - people who realize the dangers of the trump presidency and admit they'll do something about it

- me, mc, vince, snowrider

bucket #3 -  people who realize the dangers of the trump presidency, but won't admit they'd prefer Hillary, likely even vote for her

- xlt, snake**, skidooski, zambroski**, smales, bigums

bucket #4 - have a wild fantasy about living on an island where everything is fair, everyone is at peace, and everyone gathers around to sing kumbaya on Saturday nights while passing bananas.

- noggin, ben

* dumbfuck Canadian who wants to be american

** tough call between bucket 1 and 3

*** site idiot, confirmed by all

• Like 1

so noggin, you keep talking about both parties exploding after the election, explain that please. I agree the gop will be in ruins, but not the dems. matter of fact, they'll get even stronger while you're on the sideline crying about not getting your pony. Hillary knows a large portion of the country has problems with her, and she will want to help "right the ship", not only because she wants to leave a positive footprint on her presidency, but to prove all the repukes wrong after all these years. so sit back and watch what happens, it's going to be awesome. unlike Obama, hillary knows how the repukes play ball and she will not cower to them. what will be even more entertaining, is watching the resident whackos do 180s on their newly founded "desires" solely because Hillary is steering the ship.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

so noggin, you keep talking about both parties exploding after the election, explain that please. I agree the gop will be in ruins, but not the dems. matter of fact, they'll get even stronger while you're on the sideline crying about not getting your pony. Hillary knows a large portion of the country has problems with her, and she will want to help "right the ship", not only because she wants to leave a positive footprint on her presidency, but to prove all the repukes wrong after all these years. so sit back and watch what happens, it's going to be awesome. unlike Obama, hillary knows how the repukes play ball and she will not cower to them. what will be even more entertaining, is watching the resident whackos do 180s on their newly founded "desires" solely because Hillary is steering the ship.

:lmao: you are the biggest hack in the history of being a hack :wtf: 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Yeah, awesome. 

Your grandkids will be fighting the new wars she will start. 

The only way I see the unDemocratic party collapsing is with a Clinton loss. If she wins, they will consolidate their power and quell/co-opt any leftist movement. 

And you'll be complicit in the continuation of your own oppression. 

Hope it makes you feel good. 

I have read that the gullotine is painless and quite humane. weird, eh?

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah, awesome. 

The only way I see the unDemocratic party collapsing is with a Clinton loss. If she wins, they will consolidate their power and quell/co-opt any leftist movement. 

and if trump wins, and the world is a complete mess, you can explain to your grand kids how you helped with it. tell them how you and 10 other stein supporters "stood up" :lmao: 

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah, awesome. 

The Dems (esp Hillary) are without a doubt the most corrupt political party in modern history.  Sending them back to White House will somehow send a stern message to them to get their shit together.  :nuts:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and if trump wins, and the world is a complete mess, you can explain to your grand kids how you helped with it. tell them how you and 10 other stein supporters "stood up" :lmao: 

Get ready for your CNN interview coming soon.

Image result for chicken little the sky is falling

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I live in a safe blue state, as do you.

My vote for Stein won't help Trump any more than your vote for Hillary in new York will help her.

You love to lecture on and on about reality, but you are clearly wedded to the delusion that a vote for Hillary in a safe blue state means something. It doesn't. 

It truly is a wasted vote.

Get in the bourgeois class traitor bucket, please.