Check your account email address ×

Holy FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER of SWEET MOTHERFUCKS!!! Buttcox OWNED PWND

f7ben

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The premise of the article is to show a novice can add these parts and go faster. It doesn’t changing the clutching doesn’t help. 

Im not sure why it even matters other than Ben always has to be right. I think it’s because he has a small cock!!??

Small dick, small brain, big problems!

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The premise of the article is to show a novice can add these parts and go faster. It doesn’t changing the clutching doesn’t help. 

Im not sure why it even matters other than Ben always has to be right. I think it’s because he has a small cock!!??

It's because Toyler said there was no point in adding a tune without clutching for it.

He was 100% wrong

Sorry that makes your ass hurt 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Tickle Shits and Ben's bum.

giphy.gif

:lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

@Anler

Vince buy that Doo or what????

He ain't buying a Doo or Poo

53 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A motherfucking PANTHER!!!

50552.gif.3ec0fc6106cfc090748da01b02b0c9c5.gif

53 minutes ago, Anler said:

Haha no he is talking about getting the cat 800 now because it has new spindles so it is like a whole new sled. 

I called it right away that he wasn't jumping ship

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

It's because Toyler said there was no point in adding a tune without clutching for it.

He was 100% wrong

Sorry that makes your ass hurt 

My ass doesn’t hurt. Yours clearly does as you keep posting about the same thing over and over again. Opinions are like assholes everyone’s got one. His opinion is it’s nor worth it to add more power without dialing in the clutches to get every once of power you added to the track. What’s wrong with that opinion? 

26 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

My ass doesn’t hurt. Yours clearly does as you keep posting about the same thing over and over again. Opinions are like assholes everyone’s got one. His opinion is it’s nor worth it to add more power without dialing in the clutches to get every once of power you added to the track. What’s wrong with that opinion? 

That's not what he said JT

He said there would be no gains

I'm rubbing his nose in it

Sorry you can't understand what's being discussed 

Also JT

After your idiotic claim that RPM wasnt directly related to the clamping force of a flyweight you should probably just refrain from trying to act like you know the slightest thing about tuning a sled :lol:

Edited by f7ben

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Also JT

After your idiotic claim that RPM wasnt directly related to the clamping force of a flyweight you should probably just refrain from trying to act like you know the slightest thing about tuning a sled :lol:

Its been years, but I’ve read both the Olav Aaen clutch tuning and Ski Doo racing manual and have them somewhere filed away.  Must reads for those who want to eff with their clutches.  All most clutch “kits” do is just acclerate the rate of upshift for drag racing, often giving up back shift, or deep snow performance.  I’m burnt out on the the whole thing now, and just want to ride. :lol:  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its been years, but I’ve read both the Olav Aaen clutch tuning and Ski Doo racing manual and have them somewhere filed away.  Must reads for those who want to eff with their clutches.  All most clutch “kits” do is just acclerate the rate of upshift for drag racing, often giving up back shift, or deep snow performance.  I’m burnt out on the the whole thing now, and just want to ride. :lol:  

I just want to ride too. My buds got almost 1000 miles on already and I wont get my first ride in until next week

• Gold Member

I haven’t been wrong on the internet....  Ben is typically wrong but Ben is spot on clutching turbo machines.  When I was turboing two strokes before it was cool the factory clutching worked as well as any aftermarket clutch tuning kits

Edited by BOHICA

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

That's not what he said JT

He said there would be no gains

I'm rubbing his nose in it

Sorry you can't understand what's being discussed 

You have zero proof, you bought into paid advertising like a total moron :lol: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

*numbers may be smaller than they appear.

Fixed 

Didnt Buttcocks go on and on and on about , how did he put it....VERIFIED SOURCES or some such shit????

Apparently magazine articles are good enough when dynoing and racing ctec2 800 arctic cats but not when dynoing and racing turbo arctic cats

Just now, f7ben said:

Didnt Buttcocks go on and on and on about , how did he put it....VERIFIED SOURCES or some such shit????

Apparently magazine articles are good enough when dynoing and racing ctec2 800 arctic cats but not when dynoing and racing turbo arctic cats

It's always verified when they back your claim!!!!!   Just like how the Lester's were God like beating doo pud but now they say poo is the best they are paid out frauds!!!!!

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

It's always verified when they back your claim!!!!!   Just like how the Lester's were God like beating doo pud but now they say poo is the best they are paid out frauds!!!!!

:owned: 

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Also JT

No my claim was the increased RPM you keep talking about doesn’t apply enough force to grab the belt. That the increased RPM you’re seeing when you add power is most likely a result of belt slip as you’ve exceeded the weight ability to hold squeeze the belt. 

The advent of an adjustable weight wouldnt have been necessary if any weight applied enough force to squeeze the belt at any RPM range as you seem to be suggesting